Who’s all going to Stenny

Bobbyhouston

I'll be there but I'd be most obliged if someone could tell me why I (or anyone else for that matter) should be "buzzing" for a Challenge Cup quarter final.  I've had my buzzometer set for more important games this season. All games count but, given our league situation, in terms of importance this match is surely of the least significance.

It does tho' give McCall an opportunity to assess players and formations etc. We'll also have a few players absent so that in itself might make the game more interesting.

I can’t say I am ever buzzing for a game. On the other hand I will go to a game if I can irrespective of the opposition or competition(Rangers and Celtic excepted), although I don’t often go to away games. Depending on the weather tomorrow I will be there as it is only 15 mins in the train to Larbert

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'll be there but I'd be most obliged if someone could tell me why I (or anyone else for that matter) should be "buzzing" for a Challenge Cup quarter final.  I've had my buzzometer set for more important games this season. All games count but, given our league situation, in terms of importance this match is surely of the least significance.

It does tho' give McCall an opportunity to assess players and formations etc. We'll also have a few players absent so that in itself might make the game more interesting.

Hey, the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Cup quarter final if you don't mind. Bet you're buzzing now. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Agree m’lady. This is the least important game considering our next league fixtures; let’s be radical and play some  fringe players.

7 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

I can’t say I am ever buzzing for a game. On the other hand I will go to a game if I can irrespective of the opposition or competition(Rangers and Celtic excepted), although I don’t often go to away games. Depending on the weather tomorrow I will be there as it is only 15 mins in the train to Larbert

You should wait and go on Saturday. You are obviously so excited /buzzing you forgot what day it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just watched Jagzone Ben Hall and Penners being interviewed   talk about doom and gloom . The interviewer says to them   We are away from home   playing on a plastic pitch  this is a potential banana skin   fech sake try and give the guys a bit of encouragement   talk the game up ....