Sign in to follow this  
Paukea

Tunnocks Cup Semi Final

Strange thing is that we've generally looked dangerous going forward. Just over-elaborated at times. rather than composing ourselves for a shot on target

However, defensively O'Ware makes Danny Devine look like Roy Keane.

1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Conceding a corner is tantamount to losing a goal. As sure as night follows day.

Yes but why? What the hell are they doing in training. We have an obvious failing in defence in that we can't defend a corner, so why the hell are we still so piss poor at defending set pieces? They must surely be working on this every day so are we so shockingly poor?

3 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Not a single clean sheet this season! Sneddon really should be applying for a transfer if he's not being allowed his chance.

While I fully agree with your dominant premise, that statement factually isn't true.

There have been at least three shut-outs this season, all in cup competitions.

• Like 1

I don’t think we’re playing badly but our defence is what will see us relegated this year. 

I still can’t get my head round why O’Ware is not only captain but has been handed an extension. 

He is dreadful. 

• Like 1

I take my hat off to anyone who spends time and money turning up to watch that garbage. I’m sat on my couch and had to turn over after 15 minutes. I don’t know how the guys manage it

Three points adrift now...on the face of it not insurmountable,however,this is probably the most dysfunctional Thistle team in many years meaning we will almost certainly face the drop .

Is Austin on yet? We should just chuck it. O ware would be better off sat next to his pregnant wife. In fact she’d be a better option on the park

Painful to watch and, as per above, Raith full of confidence - if this is the standard of opposition we will be facing next season then further decline cannot be dismissed!

3 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

Is Austin on yet? We should just chuck it. O ware would be better off sat next to his pregnant wife. In fact she’d be a better option on the park

He is now

We're going down. Unbelievably we have got worse. I could pick 11 pals that would give us problems and look organised. We don't have any real idea what we're doing. For professional footballers it's nothing short of embarrassing. Our defence is shambolic and their goal typical of where were at. We had 7 players in our own 6 yard box to their 4 and yet not one player within touching distance of the goalscorer. Sad times and with some of these boys on 2 year deals, I worry about the future of this football club