Jacqui Low

blakey

35 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

They made it clear they would sell to your consortium if allowed to ... you know full well staying was not  what they wanted and that’s what’s happened 

you do ....personally I’m happy 

Its funny that a person with such strong Views regards the Consortium didn't express an opinion before  despite being registered on the Forum since 2014 and pretty much  apart from the Academy Comments and the most recent matches has had nothing to say - yet here we are with multiple posts  on this thread defending the current set up and implying that there is misogyny if someone has anything to say about JLo  - must be just a coincidence ,,,,,,,,,,,

18 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Its funny that a person with such strong Views regards the Consortium didn't express an opinion before  despite being registered on the Forum since 2014 and pretty much  apart from the Academy Comments and the most recent matches has had nothing to say - yet here we are with multiple posts  on this thread defending the current set up and implying that there is misogyny if someone has anything to say about JLo  - must be just a coincidence ,,,,,,,,,,,

It’s a conspiracy .... I’m Jlow 

6 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

It’s a conspiracy .... I’m Jlow 

Doubt it - but it is slightly odd for someone with such strong views on who owns the Club - and who is obviously very anti consortium to suddenly appear having had no posts on pretty much anything for Years nor said anything during the potential takeover bid - to have such strong views on our former Chairman 

Conspiracy ?

Well its certainly very strange .............

1 minute ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Doubt it - but it is slightly odd for someone with such strong views on who owns the Club - and who is obviously very anti consortium to suddenly appear having had no posts on pretty much anything for Years nor said anything during the potential takeover bid - to have such strong views on our former Chairman 

Conspiracy ?

People are strange 

but I’ll stop posting now and you can speak to yourself 

28 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

So where is she then ? Not a director and not an employee 

Correct - therefore beyond being a Fan and as per TFE & the Evening Times Press Statement - she isnt involved 

Given we have a full Board Compliment and have never had the need for Advisors or anyone else with a Quasi Official Sounding Title we obviously dont need one now    

25 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Conspiracy ?

You've become a parody 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Look I never at any point say anything personal about any Poster - nor stoop to name calling  or smart  comments - if you dont like my posts - dont read them its as simple as that 

This may be true. Apologies. Just getting a bit fed up with it all.

We made the Price Of Football podcast.

Pretty inaccurate but hits on the point that a club can have loads of cash and great facilities but if it makes poor decisions it'll underperform. Just look at Man Utd for example...or closer to home over the last couple of years :hypocrite:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, javeajag said:

Are you sure ?

15 hours ago, javeajag said:

Well you do come across as mr aggressive ( just some feedback ) 

Thanks for your feedback - however If I recall you have had plenty of things to say about David Beattie or Paul Conway based on your opinion  - whilst I may make my arguments forcibly and keep hammering points - its never insulting to anyone or do I make personal comments about them 

So lets just see what the future holds - we were promised no return of Jlo by TFE - the Evening Times said she wasnt involved at the Club 

We were promised that the New Training Ground is back on the Agenda 

We were promised Shares would be transferred to the Fans - and by extension Fans would be Running the Club via Elections - so lets see what and who transpires 

So far we have TFE - Thistle Trust Director - Colin Weir - which all makes sense-  and a Guy from  Glasgow Rocks - which given we have a vast array of Thistle Fans from all walks of Life out there - seems an odd decision - but thats simply my view  

You have a thing about Jacqui low but you never actually say what role if any she has in the club you just point to dark shadows in the long grass ....as you have said tfe don’t run the club so the board currently do ... personally I’m not really bothered either way tbh

Clearly there is stuff happening on the training ground so I’m not sure what your point is 

we have till April to see what happens on the shares front again you keep suggesting you know something or are you just stirring it ?

what was your  consortium plan on

- training ground : nothing

- propco : leaving as is

- women’s team : don’t know 

- the squad : no idea 

- the board : no idea 

- investment : no idea 

- club strategy . No idea 

you have a bit of front to lay into everyone else in light of the above

i suspect most of us are happy the consortium have gone and will wait and see what happens ....in a good way

(ps if you mention the consortium plan or business track record  please provide both as none of us could find them ) 

As somebody on P&B put it, Anyone who even questions Low’s involvement on social media is immediately rounded on by her little band of sycophants. For a club that is striving towards fan ownership, the lack of transparency is worrying.

This is usually accompanied by phrases like 'misogyny', 'not a real fan', 'what's best for the club' and similar drivel, and normally  precedes a personal attack (like the one above).

The 'thing about JLow' is the legacy which is evident in today's result and performance.

15 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

As somebody on P&B put it, Anyone who even questions Low’s involvement on social media is immediately rounded on by her little band of sycophants. For a club that is striving towards fan ownership, the lack of transparency is worrying.

This is usually accompanied by phrases like 'misogyny', 'not a real fan', 'what's best for the club' and similar drivel, and normally  precedes a personal attack (like the one above).

The 'thing about JLow' is the legacy which is evident in today's result and performance.

Ah.... so recruited players now as well ? The start of all the bad stuff was keeping Archie well past his sell by date 

3 hours ago, javeajag said:

You have a thing about Jacqui low but you never actually say what role if any she has in the club you just point to dark shadows in the long grass ....as you have said tfe don’t run the club so the board currently do ... personally I’m not really bothered either way tbh

Clearly there is stuff happening on the training ground so I’m not sure what your point is 

we have till April to see what happens on the shares front again you keep suggesting you know something or are you just stirring it ?

what was your  consortium plan on

- training ground : nothing

- propco : leaving as is

- women’s team : don’t know 

- the squad : no idea 

- the board : no idea 

- investment : no idea 

- club strategy . No idea 

you have a bit of front to lay into everyone else in light of the above

i suspect most of us are happy the consortium have gone and will wait and see what happens ....in a good way

(ps if you mention the consortium plan or business track record  please provide both as none of us could find them ) 

First the Consortium are gone so you can stop going on about them 

Ive not "laid into " Anyone 

If you take the bother to read my posts- Ive stated on numerous occassions that the Directors and only the Directors run the Club - Not Advisors - Quasi Owners 0 Majority Shareholders - Directors  - they are 100% responsible otherwise why have them there - some Posters seem to think a Majority Shareholder can call the shots and even stated how many Directors are prosecuted for H&S Breeches  

Ive repeated the statement by TFE that Jlo isnt coming  back - and this is supported by the Statement in the Evening Times - now doesnt matter what I think these are statements that have to be adhered to - otherwise the concept of Trust breaks down 

After that we will wait and see what emerges and where the Power lies on 31st March as to who is running or influencing the Running of the Club - as at this stage No one Knows - So ive made No comment 

1 hour ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Was she playing Centre half ?

44 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

First the Consortium are gone so you can stop going on about them 

Ive not "laid into " Anyone 

If you take the bother to read my posts- Ive stated on numerous occassions that the Directors and only the Directors run the Club - Not Advisors - Quasi Owners 0 Majority Shareholders - Directors  - they are 100% responsible otherwise why have them there - some Posters seem to think a Majority Shareholder can call the shots and even stated how many Directors are prosecuted for H&S Breeches  

Ive repeated the statement by TFE that Jlo isnt coming  back - and this is supported by the Statement in the Evening Times - now doesnt matter what I think these are statements that have to be adhered to - otherwise the concept of Trust breaks down 

After that we will wait and see what emerges and where the Power lies on 31st March as to who is running or influencing the Running of the Club - as at this stage No one Knows - So ive made No comment 

JJ , do me a favour and Google majority shareholder , we’ve got a majority shareholder who has a 55% stake in PTFC ,  his voting rights are I imagine roughly 55 times roughly your stake in PTFC .

Regardless of what you are telling us , Colin Weir will decide what direction we will be going in and I imagine the  BOD will help him implement his philosophies and ideas .

7 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

JJ , do me a favour and Google majority shareholder , we’ve got a majority shareholder who has a 55% stake in PTFC ,  his voting rights are I imagine roughly 55 times roughly your stake in PTFC .

Regardless of what you are telling us , Colin Weir will decide what direction we will be going in and I imagine the  BOD will help him implement his philosophies and ideas .

Correct.....cue lecture on fiduciary responsibilities of directors 

53 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Ok well couple of things - my Shares were purchased at the time of STJ - I spent £2000 on them whilst not a massive amount  of cash at the time I had a Young Family and had just started a  business - the money was hard earned and it was a reasonable chunk - but I put it ion willingly and expected nothing back in any shape or form -this story can be repeated for numerous small Shareholders  - so I couldnt care less - he is a Shareholder - The Directors serve ALL Shareholders to attempt to demean those of us who have stepped up over a long number of Years contributing and working for the Club is frankly disgraceful 

If Colin weir is deciding then having a Board or Directors or a Steering Group is a complete waste of time as he will "decide" anyway - so which one do you want it to be - a Sham of a Working Group and a Board doing as there told - or a Board and a Working Group Serving all Shareholders and Fans and  doing what they believe to be the right thing and be prepared to walk away or be sacked - you cant get both so stop repeating he is a Majority Shareholder ( in your favour at least the narrative of "Owner" has stopped )