Jacqui Low

blakey

1 hour ago, Springburnjag said:

And you didn’t disappoint......

since I’m a company director and have been for many years I think I know how it works .....thanks 

No being funny but if you are a company director i would hate to work for you and wonder how your company still operates cause you sound like you are 16 on your posts!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

No being funny but if you are a company director i would hate to work for you and wonder how your company still operates cause you sound like you are 16 on your posts!

Listen the only thing you know about me is my posts on here ... what do you think people make of you based on your posts ? 

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Listen the only thing you know about me is my posts on here ... what do you think people make of you based on your posts ? 

Well considering i was quoting SpringburnJag and not you, i think i and others have maybe found out more than we should have Mr Two Usernames!

You ain't no company director either you are just Jackies cheerleader

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

And of course if Colin weir gives his shares to the PTFC trust they may well have 75%

73% 

it would be a new constituted Trust 

the strange things is this - that TFE have a place on the Board pretty much representing couple of hundred Fans - no real governance - no one knows who they really are - but the Jags Trust a proper constituted Supporters Trust doesnt / most Fans expected that after the removal of the previous Board they would merge / but it would seem they are excluded 

5 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Well considering i was quoting SpringburnJag and not you, i think i and others have maybe found out more than we should have Mr Two Usernames!

You ain't no company director either you are just Jackies cheerleader

In fairness he is a Company Director - and he is not Springburn Jag 

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

3 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

73% 

it would be a new constituted Trust 

the strange things is this - that TFE have a place on the Board pretty much representing couple of hundred Fans - no real governance - no one knows who they really are - but the Jags Trust a proper constituted Supporters Trust doesnt / most Fans expected that after the removal of the previous Board they would merge / but it would seem they are excluded 

The trusts need to merge and become an actual trust worth their name

45 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Stuart, what is the situation if an offer is made to buy the other shares but some people don't want to sell? Is making an offer considered sufficient?

I believe an offer is enough, but the majority shareholder (75%) must also demonstrate that they have the funds available to purchase them

20 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

The trusts need to merge and become an actual trust worth their name

I believe the 2 Trust’s should merge and be independent of the new “fans group” and both need to be transparent and have regular elections for all fans. Having them separate allows checks and balance and ensures true fan representaion and holds both to accountability  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

I believe the 2 Trust’s should merge and be independent of the new “fans group” and both need to be transparent and have regular elections for all fans. Having them separate allows checks and balance and ensures true fan representaion and holds both to accountability  

spot on, 100% agree

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Are you and Springburn Jag the same person? 

You disappear he appears, you then reappear answering on his behalf obviously from a notification 

@admin can you check this please, if folk are having multiple logins it makes a total mockery of this

Not had that since the Old dotnet days certian people close to the Club posting on the same thread under different names 

it was when they started arguing with each other it was a bit strange 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Are you and Springburn Jag the same person? 

You disappear he appears, you then reappear answering on his behalf obviously from a notification 

@admin can you check this please, if folk are having multiple logins it makes a total mockery of this

I could check registered email addresses and IP addresses if I had the inclination to do so. 

I don't. 

To be clear I find the desire to provide an actual name to an internet  pseudonym quite unsettling and I'm aware that you know who I am. 

Personally I'd prefer if we all posted under our actual names but that's not the nature of the beast on these kind of things. I'm as 'guilty' as others in that respect. 

I'd much prefer that people didn't have multiple logins, if indeed they do, but provided they stay within acceptable limits then as strange as having multiple user names is then I'm relatively relaxed about it. Each to their own. 

What I have a degree of difficulty about is people trying to 'out' posters. 

To be absolutely clear if we are happy for people to post under pseudonyms, and we clearly are, then I will protect anyone's desire for anonymity provided they follow the fairly relaxed rules of the forum. 

Regardless of what any given poster's position is on any given subject  I refuse to indulge any conspiracy theory. 

Your request has been useful as it has provided me with a opportunity to draw attention to something. Any attempt to try and provide a name to an otherwise anonymous account will be viewed less than favourably. 

I'd urge posters to post under one user name and one user name only but I will not get embroiled in dealing with accusations of people posting under multiple user names. I have zero knowledge of anyone actually doing so and I'd rather not have to spend time investigating that further. It's that kind of thing that makes me more and more inclined to delete this forum altogether. 

11 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Absolutely my view for a number of technical reasons. 

11 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

The only difficulty I see with this is that the club will then be owned by two fans' organisations. Fans will be able to join one or both organisations and therefore the checks and balances could be negated.

Perhaps if the two organisations had different roles. one fundraising and the other management it could work.

Edited by scotty

47 minutes ago, scotty said:

The only difficulty I see with this is that the club will then be owned by two fans' organisations. Fans will be able to join one or both organisations and therefore the checks and balances could be negated.

Perhaps if the two organisations had different roles. one fundraising and the other management it could work.

Companies act gives minority shareholders protections rather than relying on the drafting from scratch of a new fans organisations constitution. 
to use the protections that are already there in companies act seems sensible to me as a check and balance. Especially given ouR history of supporter organisations

13 minutes ago, jaf said:

Companies act gives minority shareholders protections rather than relying on the drafting from scratch of a new fans organisations constitution. 
to use the protections that are already there in companies act seems sensible to me as a check and balance. Especially given ouR history of supporter organisations

But we're not talking about shareholdings we're looking at the organisation of the football club.

Admin...

I'm fully  in agreement with your post. I don't like the calling people out, or personal accusations which are generally speculative.

But the whole pseudonym thing seems a bit outdated and silly. I don't suppose we are able to change our user names but is there a facility where we could voluntarily add our names to our details? If so I'd be happy to do so.

If this site is being used as a medium for fan ownership discussions  (which I don't think is a great thing but is probably inevitable) then transparency is going to become increasingly important.

By the way my name is Alan Oliver. And I'm not related to Jim,  though I met him in a fish and chip shop once and he seemed very nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, allyo said:

Admin...

I'm fully  in agreement with your post. I don't like the calling people out, or personal accusations which are generally speculative.

But the whole pseudonym thing seems a bit outdated and silly. I don't suppose we are able to change our user names but is there a facility where we could voluntarily add our names to our details? If so I'd be happy to do so.

If this site is being used as a medium for fan ownership discussions  (which I don't think is a great thing but is probably inevitable) then transparency is going to become increasingly important.

By the way my name is Alan Oliver. And I'm not related to Jim,  though I met him in a fish and chip shop once and he seemed very nice.

My identity is fairly well known. I worked with Jim's nephew many years ago. He was very nice too.

35 minutes ago, allyo said:

Admin...

In a chip shop? You sure it wasn't Elvis?

• Haha 1