Jacqui Low

blakey

1 minute ago, Fawlty Towers said:

As I understand it TfE and the PTFC Trust will work together and consult the fanbase to come up with a model. The model will then need to be approved by TBC.

Who are ptfc trust now though. 

they are constituted to have supporter trustees and director trustees. With their supporter trustees becoming director trustees surely fresh elections are required so there is someone to make the decision. (I have written to the trust on this point separately).  Surely no one can suggest it’s appropriate governance for us to effectively have no supporter trustees who are not conflicted by having board positions?

2 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

As I understand it TfE and the PTFC Trust will work together and consult the fanbase to come up with a model. The model will then need to be approved by TBC.

So the PTFC Trust will consult its members?

Does it know it’s members as (They have admitted to) the last election and voting was seriously flawed, also the statement put out on behalf of the Trust previously was done with no consultation with its members 

14 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

We all know what happened ....Colin weir is buying the club to gift it to fans so we know he owns it 

I’m not  sure why you keep going on about it 

so a proposal for fan ownership will be worked on and hopefully then approved by the end of March 

what’s the bad thing that’s happened ?

Who said it was bad - the point being made is that the Fans dont decide on the Model the Directors of 3BC do   

2 minutes ago, jaf said:

they are constituted to have supporter trustees and director trustees. With their supporter trustees becoming director trustees surely fresh elections are required so there is someone to make the decision. (I have written to the trust on this point separately).  Surely no one can suggest it’s appropriate governance for us to effectively have no supporter trustees who are not conflicted by having board positions?

Ok Wow - so as things stand we dont actually have any Fan Reps on the Trust ? 

Surely that should have been addressed immediatley  and if the Board are Consulting the Trust they are Consulting with themselves ? 

This whole thing looks like a bit of a mess ?   

2 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

So the PTFC Trust will consult its members?

Does it know it’s members as (They have admitted to) the last election and voting was seriously flawed, also the statement put out on behalf of the Trust previously was done with no consultation with its members 

A valid point to which I don't have the answer. All I know is that if a meeting is arranged I will be there and would encourage others to do so. For someone like yourself who may not be in the country I would hope there would be an online option for you to put forward ideas.

5 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Surely that should have been addressed immediatley  and if the Board are Consulting the Trust they are Consulting with themselves ? 

This is what I fear. I'll thought out panic move because the Consortium were in the picture, although that was looking rather forlorn

5 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Only 2 of the supporter trustees have become directors of the interim board there are still 3 other supporter trustees.

https://ptfc.co.uk/club/whos-who/ptfc-trust/

2 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

A valid point to which I don't have the answer. All I know is that if a meeting is arranged I will be there and would encourage others to do so. For someone like yourself who may not be in the country I would hope there would be an online option for you to put forward ideas.

I’ve messaged the Trust and individual members of the trust separately on Twitter on the Statement issued. Trust never responded to myself or others, a certain member of Trust (Now BoD) blocked me without answering. The question was not rude, abusive but merely asked regarding the statement they made, how it was rubbished at an AGM and did all the Trust support this prior to being launched.

As far as myself and many people I know thoughts are the Trust is not representative of fans views but an extension of the representative that put them there 

19 minutes ago, jaf said:

This is astounding!!!

At the best this is clearly a conflict of interests, at worst, well.

When the Trust statement was launched the same night as TFE’s was there already a promise of seats on the board? 
Has the trust been working with TFE prior to this? Has its members the fans been informed about this, or agreed to this?

This does not sit comfortably with me at all.

1 hour ago, jaf said:

Yes I know!

i think I know who you are 

I think you know who I am

and I think we both know Colin (I like him personally) 

perhaps we should ditch anonymity on this forum  I wonder if that would change peoples tone for the better  who knows  

I’m not sure. Are you Lynne’s wee brother? If so..hello :-) I guess we could also claim to be jordanhill jags also.

I agree about anonymity on these Internet forums. My own name is not exactly anonymous but if you don’t like my opinions I can blame it on my brother,  or sons :-) we are all thistle fans.

btw - in all this... I was only expressing a concern. I accept that some folk think that the concern relating to jacqui is purely based on her performance. 

1 minute ago, Norgethistle said:

This is astounding!!!

At the best this is clearly a conflict of interests, at worst, well.

When the Trust statement was launched the same night as TFE’s was there already a promise of seats on the board? 
Has the trust been working with TFE prior to this? Has its members the fans been informed about this, or agreed to this?

This does not sit comfortably with me at all.

Do we know who shot jfk?

25 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Not a mess for me 

9 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

I think a few people should ....

1 acknowledge that the trust and tfe are to work out a proposal For fan ownership involving all fans

2. this will be based on the Well Society

if you look at how the well society works  all your questions get answered 

But should Alan and Andrew not resign from the Trust, and if they do should their number not be repopulated for this important exercise?

I think a few people should acknowledge that governance is important to the integrity of fan ownership

17 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

How do you know half the stuff you know? Why does Jim keep saying two TFE members have been appointed to the board? The statement released this week names one. I support Jaf's suggestion of greater transparency. Who wants to go first?

I honestly think it would be quite cathartic

In a separate thread though!

Many of us know who eachother is, some people know other people personally anyway

I think, all conspiracy theories to one side, there is a shared will to not screw up the amazing opportunity Mr weir has given us, and to embrace our future positively - we all want the same - a successful Thistle on and off the park 

I reiterate if Mr Weir has bought the club , he is free to appoint whomsoever he wishes to be involved with the club, but lets just be open about it.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jaf said:

I honestly think it would be quite cathartic

In a separate thread though!

Many of us know who eachother is, some people know other people personally anyway

I think, all conspiracy theories to one side, there is a shared will to not screw up the amazing opportunity Mr weir has given us, and to embrace our future positively - we all want the same - a successful Thistle on and off the park 

I reiterate if Mr Weir has bought the club , he is free to appoint whomsoever he wishes to be involved with the club, but lets just be open about it.  

yep