Jacqui Low

blakey

51 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

How do you know half the stuff you know? Why does Jim keep saying two TFE members have been appointed to the board? The statement released this week names one. I support Jaf's suggestion of greater transparency. Who wants to go first?

Apologies - I got a text just as it was getting announced - that there would by Two TFE Members & Two Trust Members - didn't actually check all the names announced - just assumed the info I had received was correct 

I have no issue with Fan Ownership - I have issues with where the ultimate Power will lie - if there is No Appointees  - on any level - on any role outwith Employees at the Club - I will fully support it - if the Model is Free and Open Elections to all Positions outwith employees at the  Club - I will support it 

I expect the Board of Directors to run the Club in entirety - free of advisers - or any other Quasi Official Titles - I expect TFE and the Trust to deliver 100% on there promises - and if for any reason they cant - then state it publicly and if its something thats of importance - be prepared to step down 

I expect the Trust & TFE Directors to hold a joint Q&A session - before the next Home Game and lay out there Plans   

Oh and btw Im  Jim Alexander 

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

2 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Apologies - I got a text just as it was getting announced - that there would by Two TFE Members & Two Trust Members - didn't actually check all the names announced - just assumed the info I had received was correct 

I have no issue with Fan Ownership - I have issues with where the ultimate Power will lie - if there is No Appointees  - on any level - on any role outwith Employees at the Club - I will fully support it - if the Model is Free and Open Elections to all Positions outwith employees at the  Club - I will support it 

I expect the Board of Directors to run the Club in entirety - free of advisers - or any other Quasi Official Titles - I expect TFE and the Trust to deliver 100% on there promises - and if for any reason they cant - then state it publicly and if its something thats of importance - be prepared to step down 

I expect the Trust & TFE Directors to hold a joint Q&A session - before the next Home Game and lay out there Plans   

Oh and btw Im  Jim Alexander 

Me too.

Would be delighted to see one James Alexander on the board.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

Things moved on once Colin weir got involved 

it’s the Motherwell model 

So your advising that the Steering Committee on Fan Ownership Model is a waste of time - 3BC or TFE / Trust have already decided its the Motherwell Model - wow thats a massive decision if true - what happened to Fan Consultation  ? 

By your statement your inferring Colin Weir had an input is that correct ?     

3 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

So your advising that the Steering Committee on Fan Ownership Model is a waste of time - 3BC or TFE / Trust have already decided its the Motherwell Model - wow thats a massive decision if true - what happened to Fan Consultation  ? 

The statement made on Thursday stated the model would be based on the Motherwell one - so not an exact copy as there are differences between their situation when it was set up and ours but it does provide a template which seems to have been succesful.

13 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

No

no

and

no

Just now, Pinhead said:

Both Trusts need to become one and then everyone needs to stand down and face re-election to the new trust. Not sure those who are power hungry and who love the status would be willing to do so though!

The PTFC. Trust and tfe I expect to create a new fan group and effectively disappear  

the jags trust ? No idea 

1 hour ago, Springburnjag said:

No

no

and

no

Sorry but you cleary stated since Colin Weir took over we are going to use the Motherwell Trust Model so whats the point of the Steering  Committee the Model has already been decided by 3BC - Fans had No say in it .........  

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

47 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

The PTFC. Trust and tfe I expect to create a new fan group and effectively disappear  

the jags trust ? No idea 

Surely the PTFC Trust can only do that at the request of their members, the Trust is only the platform for the control of shares gifted to the supporters, it is entirely different from TFE or Colin Weirs shares. If the PTFC Trust board was to act on its own behalf without consulting and then acting on its members instructions then we have an issue, especially as two members of the Trust board are also now on the Club board who would in effect be controlling those shares. This could be a legal mine field if tried.

• Like 1

On the Motherwell model, are we looking at the Well Society model or the Motherwell Community Trust?

Ive just sat next to a Well fan on the flight to Bergen and he stated both were different, Well Society effectively aiming to buy and run the club, whilst the Community Trust is merely about taking football to the community as a way to improve it

5 hours ago, Springburnjag said:

The fans will propose the model and the board will approve it ... yes that’s the formalities your obsessed by 

I for one am relaxed 

3BC will approve it -not the Board 

But Im confused  if we are following the Well Trust Model as already decided by 3BC - where does the Board fit in ? 

Also Where does the Steering Group fit in ?  

26 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Surely the PTFC Trust can only do that at the request of their members, the Trust is only the platform for the control of shares gifted to the supporters, it is entirely different from TFE or Colin Weirs shares. If the PTFC Trust board was to act on its own behalf without consulting and then acting on its members instructions then we have an issue, especially as two members of the Trust board are also now on the Club board who would in effect be controlling those shares. This could be a legal mine field if tried.

Which of course is why that won’t happen 

16 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

3BC will approve it -not the Board 

But Im confused  if we are following the Well Trust Model as already decided by 3BC - where does the Board fit in ? 

Also Where does the Steering Group fit in ?  

How about you stop being ultra pedantic .... it is BASED on the Motherwell model and we will all take it from there .... 

I don’t go into your earlier posts on the distinction between 3BC , the board and company law as I think your co fusing yourself 

22 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

On the Motherwell model, are we looking at the Well Society model or the Motherwell Community Trust?

Ive just sat next to a Well fan on the flight to Bergen and he stated both were different, Well Society effectively aiming to buy and run the club, whilst the Community Trust is merely about taking football to the community as a way to improve it

Well society as I understand it and looks very sensible and no one is excluded 

11 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

How about you stop being ultra pedantic .... it is BASED on the Motherwell model and we will all take it from there .... 

I don’t go into your earlier posts on the distinction between 3BC , the board and company law as I think your co fusing yourself 

I have been told categorically that 3Bc have to approve the important work of the steering group.  

it’s simple and there’s no confusion in m mind 

- do TBC have the right of approval

- or do the transitionary board of ptfc limited have that right ?

its a simple question/clarification