Jacqui Low

blakey

2 hours ago, blakey said:

Okay. I remain of the opinion that her profile has been unfairly and overly criticised. I drew the parallel with Gerry b to try and reinforce the unfairness that all the negative press stuck with jacqui.

im not going to convince you that some of this was based on old fashioned male prejudice, but it does seem that a few others share my concern.

I think that Gerry has had a lot of stick from the fans particularly around the time of supposed regular video updates. It has surprised a number of fans on here that he has survived three boards now.

22 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

Eh? Colin Weir said rather than fans contributing over time to buy the club he would buy it and gift it to us the fans.....either you don’t think that’s a change, don’t understand it or are being deliberately mischievous 

I think that Colin weir has asked the trust and tfe to come up the new organization indicates he’s not going to 

stop trying to stir up division 

Sorry but TFE made it clear THEY were buying the Club with Colin Weirs Unconditional Financial Support - thats a Big Change from Colin Weir Buying it himself 

As for the New Organisation - if TFE HAD bought the Club  then any New Structure could be put to a Vote - instead  any New Structure Im assuming  will be decided by the person transferring the Shares - which is fair enough ....

These are very significant differences - in what was stated by TFE and what we actually have 

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

3 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Sorry but TFE made it clear THEY were buying the Club with Colin Weirs Unconditional Financial Support - thats a Big Change from Colin Weir Buying it himself 

As for the New Organisation - if TFE HAD bought the Club  then any New Structure could be put to a Vote - instead  any New Structure will be decided by Colin Weir

These are very significant differences - in what was stated by TFE and what we actually have 

Can you just stop it .... really 

4 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

As for the New Organisation - if TFE HAD bought the Club  then any New Structure could be put to a Vote - instead  any New Structure will be decided by Colin Weir

So what changed? Did David Beattie and the other shareholders share your extreme dislike for TFE and refuse to sell to them forcing 3BC to make the move?

2 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Stop what - you just made a statement and Im disagreeing - its a Forum - you get challanged  on what you post - dont like it - dont post - Ive put forward a perfectly reasonable question  - you can ignore it if you wish   

I think it is clear that javeajag wants to shut down opinion and debate where it doesn't meet his agenda. A bit like JLow.

44 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Im confused - the Club gets taken over - and within hours the very very first decision by the Board of Directors -  is to remove the Hospitality Manager - is that it - is this the first priority of the New Board - removing someone I doubt any of them had met ? 

Also if it was a Gerry B decision-  pretty sure it would have occurred under the previous Board and he was a Gerry appiontee - so doubt GB made the decision ? 

It seems a very very worrying - and strange decision to make in the first hours of taking over a Football Club ?   

I have read on here that this happened - but have no idea of the circumstances. Could someone enlighten us who don’t know 

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

I think it is clear that javeajag wants to shut down opinion and debate where it doesn't meet his agenda. A bit like JLow.

Yawn.....

it’s well known that jj wanted the consortium to take over the club ....now he is in my opinion trying to undermine the transfer of the club to a fan organisation 

he lives in a world where nothing changes 

im happy to proceed on the basis Colin weir has outlined 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

The way things have been outlined the only way she could become chair is if she becomes involved in the new organisation, puts herself forward and then gets more backing than anyone else in the running!

I understand what you are saying. I am of the opinion(and experience) that the main person on a board has the most say - even if it is one person, one vote

5 minutes ago, javeajag said:

As a chairman of a company I don’t really agree with that 

As a former chair of a largish housing association where none of the board were paid I don't agree either. There are always stronger/weaker personalities but that's why the chair position is important. It may be different when the chair is the largest shareholder and then has the biggest say (in effect).

Just now, Lenziejag said:

You can disagree with my opinion but not my experience, which is the main person on the board has the most influence.

Sure ..... different boards , different people , different dynamics .... but it’s not always been my experience .... often depends on the issue 

If it turns out that Low is back running the club - and there’s clearly some strong evidence to point toward that being true, even if people aren’t in a position to post it on a public forum - then what does it say about this process that it hasn’t been made public knowledge by Weir?

What does it also say about TFE, who have been working closely with Weir and previously denied any Low involvement? And what does it also say about the PTFC Trust who - let’s be honest - were established by Low in the first place and in which Low was heavily involved? 

Even if you think Low did a good job first time round and even if you like her, surely the alarm bells must be ringing that she appears to be back in charge despite no public acknowledgement of this and despite journalists being briefed that she has no involvement? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KemoAvdiu said:

If it turns out that Low is back running the club - and there’s clearly some strong evidence to point toward that being true, even if people aren’t in a position to post it on a public forum - then what does it say about this process that it hasn’t been made public knowledge by Weir?

What does it also say about TFE, who have been working closely with Weir and previously denied any Low involvement? And what does it also say about the PTFC Trust who - let’s be honest - were established by Low in the first place and in which Low was heavily involved? 

Even if you think Low did a good job first time round and even if you like her, surely the alarm bells must be ringing that she appears to be back in charge despite no public acknowledgement of this and despite journalists being briefed that she has no involvement? 

Always read things carefully. was the briefing to journalists not that she had no involvement , but that she was not there in any “official capacity”. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KemoAvdiu said:

That strong evidence is no more than one or two posters on here spreading vague hints that something may be going on behind the scenes. Conspiracy theories at their best.

5 minutes ago, jaf said:

Always read things carefully. was the briefing to journalists not that she had no involvement , but that she was not there in any “official capacity”. 

Good point. So just running the club unofficially then. All perfectly normal and in order. Move along now everyone.