PTFC 2020 Calendar

Fawlty Towers

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

With Kenny Miller and Gary Harkins being January's players, this gives us a combined age of 75years. Is this the oldest combined age for 2 players on the Calendar for 1 month? :lol:

If they were going for Auld Jags, they should have put you on the page as well to bring down the average.

Edited by partickthedog
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Only at February and we are a player down Callum Wilson being allowed to leave in the January window.

Other player in February is Robson. I think if we can get rid of him he will be off as well. Last year we had Storer and Ntambwe in February, so both were gone by the time the month started.

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Other player in February is Robson. I think if we can get rid of him he will be off as well. Last year we had Storer and Ntambwe in February, so both were gone by the time the month started.

It has just occurred to me that apart of course from being on the same calendar page, Storer and Ntambwe had one other thing in common. They both scored a brilliant goal against Morton-Storer’s long range strike and Ntambwe’s crashing header-and did nothing else whatsoever positive of note in their Thistle careers.

Happy New Year to you, AJ

Edited by partickthedog

On 12/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, Norgethistle said:

My Dad brought mine over to Norway on Friday, decent quality as normal. Playing the “what month is the first with ex players” game.

January “Harkins & Miller” looks safe

February “Robson & Wilson” possible

March “De Vitta & Jones” gets ny bet

Not sure that Miller is "safe". I think he will be off if he can find a club