Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Fawlty Towers

PTFC 2020 Calendar

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

The 2020 Calendar is now on sale online and will be on sale around the stadium tomorrow. Calendar signing event is on 5th of December.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/the-official-2020-partick-thistle-calendar-is-on-sale-now/

Any pictures of players on it will be out of date by full time.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Any pictures of players on it will be out of date by full time.

Andy McCarthy is nodding from the calendar on the wall behind me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought one before the game from the excellent volunteers shop in the JHS.

After that game I'm not sure I want to look at those guys for another 12 months.....:-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't get one today. Tried behind the JHS, club shop and the John Lambie stand. Will they be on sale in more places than inside the JHS on Tuesday ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I couldn't get one today. Tried behind the JHS, club shop and the John Lambie stand. Will they be on sale in more places than inside the JHS on Tuesday ?

They were on sale in the kiosk at the south end of the JHS that sells the old programmes and will be again at the next home game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fawlty Towers said:

They were on sale in the kiosk at the south end of the JHS that sells the old programmes and will be again at the next home game.

Thanks FT. I go to the John Lambie stand. Will there be any on sale in the John Lambie stand, club shop or even outside of Firhill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Thanks FT. I go to the John Lambie stand. Will there be any on sale in the John Lambie stand, club shop or even outside of Firhill?

Not completely sure, I know there are normally guys around the stadium selling them but I think given the time of year we were short of guys today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Not completely sure, I know there are normally guys around the stadium selling them but I think given the time of year we were short of guys today.

Thanks FT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guys in the programme/memorabilia stall in the JH Stand will be selling calendars this evening. I don't know if there will be people in the JL Stand or not.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

No hone games now until 14th December so you can still order your calendar online or get one at the calendar signing event at Firhill on 5th December. If you are in the Firhill vicinity during the week you can get one from the office.

https://ptfc.co.uk/product/the-official-2020-calendar/

Went up to the office today and got one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×