Sign in to follow this  
Fawlty Towers

PTFC 2020 Calendar

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

The 2020 Calendar is now on sale online and will be on sale around the stadium tomorrow. Calendar signing event is on 5th of December.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/the-official-2020-partick-thistle-calendar-is-on-sale-now/

Any pictures of players on it will be out of date by full time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Any pictures of players on it will be out of date by full time.

Andy McCarthy is nodding from the calendar on the wall behind me.

I bought one before the game from the excellent volunteers shop in the JHS.

After that game I'm not sure I want to look at those guys for another 12 months.....:-(

I couldn't get one today. Tried behind the JHS, club shop and the John Lambie stand. Will they be on sale in more places than inside the JHS on Tuesday ?

4 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I couldn't get one today. Tried behind the JHS, club shop and the John Lambie stand. Will they be on sale in more places than inside the JHS on Tuesday ?

They were on sale in the kiosk at the south end of the JHS that sells the old programmes and will be again at the next home game.

1 minute ago, Fawlty Towers said:

They were on sale in the kiosk at the south end of the JHS that sells the old programmes and will be again at the next home game.

Thanks FT. I go to the John Lambie stand. Will there be any on sale in the John Lambie stand, club shop or even outside of Firhill?

29 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Thanks FT. I go to the John Lambie stand. Will there be any on sale in the John Lambie stand, club shop or even outside of Firhill?

Not completely sure, I know there are normally guys around the stadium selling them but I think given the time of year we were short of guys today.

8 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Not completely sure, I know there are normally guys around the stadium selling them but I think given the time of year we were short of guys today.

Thanks FT.

The guys in the programme/memorabilia stall in the JH Stand will be selling calendars this evening. I don't know if there will be people in the JL Stand or not.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

No hone games now until 14th December so you can still order your calendar online or get one at the calendar signing event at Firhill on 5th December. If you are in the Firhill vicinity during the week you can get one from the office.

https://ptfc.co.uk/product/the-official-2020-calendar/

Went up to the office today and got one.