Scottish Cup Draw

elevenone

Pity ..... when I saw the home tie, I was hoping for another 'easy' tie with another [well supported] lower league team. My logic being that by the third week in January, we might have some new decent players, the team might be playing as a more cohesive unit to what we have now .. ergo a good cup tie that we win handsomely after 90 minutes of end to end action

I suppose it is money in the bank, but I would really rather avoid any tie that involves either of the 'uglies' …. not so much a football game, more a showcase on religious bigotry.

Boring draw but suppose it will probably be on the TV and a good gate so some money to clear out the dross - Celtic really helping in that respect this year!

The type of game that players should want to play in - the worst offenders from yesterday who couldn’t be bothered against Penicuik should be sat in the stand 

11 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

By the law of averages we have to beat this lot sometime, and we've had plenty of opportunities even since we got binned from the Premier.

Why not this time?

Is that like how if you gave an infinite number of chimps an infinite number of typewriters...?