Alloa at Home 26/11/19

Auld Jag

32 minutes ago, scotty said:

After watching those 90 minutes on Saturday I'd like to know how anyone isn't sh****ing themselves about Tuesday evening.

Maybe it was all part of a master plan.

1/Get as quick a lead as possible on Saturday. Accomplished with aplomb.

2/Sit back the rest of the game and don't do anything exerting. Accomplished with aplomb.

2 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Maybe it was all part of a master plan.

1/Get as quick a lead as possible on Saturday. Accomplished with aplomb.

2/Sit back the rest of the game and don't do anything exerting. Accomplished with aplomb.

1/ OK granted

2/ Accomplished, but with aplomb?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Be very surprised if the attendance figure   breaks 2000....If ever there was a case for summer football then nights like tomorrows,  cold, wet, dull, dreich ,fechin miserable , ..I could go on but I will stop................See you all there..........

Struggling for 1500 I would say.

2 hours ago, sandy said:

Agree Norgethistle. Quite how we ended up with such a sh*te squad is beyond me, but I’d welcome 3 points more than I’d welcome Christmas.

Got to hope we can hang in there till January because the squad we’ve got has got relegation written all over it .

11 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

McCall says in match preview,they thought it was season ending but now looks like it will be about 3months.

In the Penicuik match preview Neil Scally said he had taken a knock and won’t make Saturday.  Didn’t sound like a bad injury then. 
It’s disappointing for Gordon. He had had a couple of long term injuries with us.

24 minutes ago, Paddy Thistle said:

He got injured at the start of last season 

He then had a serious setback during recuperation.

Saw Shea on Saturday in crutches talking to fans before the game, so it was hardly a surprise to hear he'd be out for a good while. Gordon has come in for a fair bit of stick this season from many fans (myself included). Midfield duties seem to pass him by too often. I'm sure tho' it's not due to lack of effort, more down to being off the pace. The nature of his red card v Ayr kinda supports that.

On reflection we really should cut the lad some slack. He'd not long turned 20 when he got injured and he had very little experience prior to his lay off. As said before I reckon it's easier to get a goalscoring midfielder more involved in midfield than getting a busy midfielder to add goals to his game. 

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett