Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Springburnjag

Academy

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Springburnjag said:

Really ? In what way ?

Initially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

It all stinks to the high heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Initially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

It all stinks to the high heaven.

Ok

1 yes originally tfe we’re going to try and buy the club ... Colin weir coming in to do that changed the situation and made it happen quicker ..... nothing bizarre there 

2 three black cats own PTFC and consequently all its assists now inc all of firhill ... that’s a good thing 

3. your suspicions are just that and have provided zero evidence of anything other than your suspicions 

actually .... I’m stopping now .... your a bit warped tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Springburnjag said:

Ok

1 yes originally tfe we’re going to try and buy the club ... Colin weir coming in to do that changed the situation and made it happen quicker ..... nothing bizarre there 

2 three black cats own PTFC and consequently all its assists now inc all of firhill ... that’s a good thing 

3. your suspicions are just that and have provided zero evidence of anything other than your suspicions 

actually .... I’m stopping now .... your a bit warped tbh 

ohh yes he is [apologies, I missed out on the earlier Panto joke]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garscube Road End,

Just so's you know, your post 3 hours ago is pending moderation.

 

"

Intially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

It all stinks to the high heaven."

 

 

At first glance it makes statements that require backing up or deleted. If you cannot provide evidence then I'll delete your post.

This is a forum which is vulnerable to the wrongful charge that by allowing comments (yours in this case) to be shown the light of day makes us complicit. I doubt, very much, that you want to kill off this forum. You have the ability to delete your post.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Initially TFL were to purchase the major shares with Colin Weir's money. Didn't happen. Three Black Cats now hold the majority shares.

Bought out Propco to take Firhill into club hands. Three Black Cats own the ground. Not Partick Thistle.

An interim board appointed ( fair enough) with a space for another director. Now one of the interim has left( last of the old board) and is replaced by a previous director who was hardly on the board before his removal and is there only until March. He hardly knows the club and what does he bring to the club? I suspect he is J. Low's puppet. Buzarre

Training ground.  It was said that with the takeover this was to gi go ahead.  Now we are to piggy back a junior club's ground. We were to have sole use of the training ground, now we are to be tenants.

The money for the academy and the Women's team are welcome. But the Academy are only getting back what was withdrawn when Colin Weir spat out the dummy.

It all stinks to the high heaven.

What junior club We piggy backing with ?

The whole idea of a training facility was so all the teams, youth, women’s and first team could use it, hence why it was (if memory is correct) 2 grass and 4 of 5g pitches.

Now we are sharing 1 (3G or 4G) pitch between all our teams plus the landlord club, is this better than the science park?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

What junior club We piggy backing with ?

The whole idea of a training facility was so all the teams, youth, women’s and first team could use it, hence why it was (if memory is correct) 2 grass and 4 of 5g pitches.

Now we are sharing 1 (3G or 4G) pitch between all our teams plus the landlord club, is this better than the science park?

Quoted on here at Petershill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Springburnjag said:

Ok

1 yes originally tfe we’re going to try and buy the club ... Colin weir coming in to do that changed the situation and made it happen quicker ..... nothing bizarre there 

2 three black cats own PTFC and consequently all its assists now inc all of firhill ... that’s a good thing 

3. your suspicions are just that and have provided zero evidence of anything other than your suspicions 

actually .... I’m stopping now .... your a bit warped tbh 

1. TFE were buying the Club with unconditional Funding from Colin Weir - so stop making things up 

2. 3BC  have majority shareholding of PTFC  - they dont "own" the Club - funny enough this Word "Owner" seems to be getting used a lot these days  

Please stick to facts ......  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Quoted on here at Petershill.

Surely not, that’s operated by Glasgow Life (Glasgow City Council), that means not only are we competing for space with Peasy but also the local community. All on one pitch. That can’t be right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Surely not, that’s operated by Glasgow Life (Glasgow City Council), that means not only are we competing for space with Peasy but also the local community. All on one pitch. That can’t be right

Seems that's what's been said on the Community Training Facility forum. We are to be Anchor tenants having use during the day and community in the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Surely not, that’s operated by Glasgow Life (Glasgow City Council), that means not only are we competing for space with Peasy but also the local community. All on one pitch. That can’t be right

I'm beginning to wonder if the Kirkintilloch site is as dead as has been reported. This page seems to have been created recently. Mind you the illustration with the plane towing the "weareThistle" banner may carry a warning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Kirkintilloch site is as dead as has been reported. This page seems to have been created recently. Mind you the illustration with the plane towing the "weareThistle" banner may carry a warning!

This is new, also between RIBA  stages 2 and 3 (Concept Design - Developed Design)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Seems that's what's been said on the Community Training Facility forum. We are to be Anchor tenants having use during the day and community in the evening.

So where and when do Petershill train?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

This is new, also between RIBA  stages 2 and 3 (Concept Design - Developed Design)

Any chance someone could explain what this means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×