Fan Ownership Working Group

Springburnjag

He doesn't know what they have to say, it makes no difference anyway. Whatever it is, JJ's against it. No matter what it is or who commenced it, he's against it. Their proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, he's against it. And even when they've changed it, or condensed it, he's against it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

He doesn't know what they have to say, it makes no difference anyway. Whatever it is, JJ's against it. No matter what it is or who commenced it, he's against it. Their proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, he's against it. And even when they've changed it, or condensed it, he's against it.

Sadly that seems to be the case 

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

Ok you know Allan heron but don’t want to ask him all these questions..... but us who you don’t know and can’t answer all these questions you ask? 

you see I understand the dangers and risks of fan ownership and I have never been that enthusiastic about it but that’s where we now are and we have to move forward from here .....Colin weir clearly doesn’t want to run the club and likes the idea of fans owning it either we can try and make it work or snipe from the sidelines 

assuming figures are correct the £1m can only come from internally or externally generate revenue or some other external source though I would add this occurred not under faniwnership !! 

The Club has pretty much had the Funding Shortfall made up via High Nett Worth Directors  either directly or indirectly - simple fact - therefore the £1MN isnt being funded from the budgeted Revenue for this Season - so tell me - where is it coming from next Season ? 

the £1MN is correct its from the info at the AGM 

Stop this "sniping " nonsense - and it will be all Great -Show me how the £1MN is going to be raised ? never mind "assuming" it will all happen by magic  

29 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

Grow up - tell me where the £1MN Budget shortfall is being generated from ? 

6 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

The Club has pretty much had the Funding Shortfall made up via High Nett Worth Directors  either directly or indirectly - simple fact - therefore the £1MN isnt being funded from the budgeted Revenue for this Season - so tell me - where is it coming from next Season ? 

the £1MN is correct its from the info at the AGM 

Stop this "sniping " nonsense - and it will be all Great -Show me how the £1MN is going to be raised ? never mind "assuming" it will all happen by magic  

I actually have no idea what your talking about but it seems to be a big issue for you ....I’m also not sure someone who doesn’t know what the £1m you are referring to is, is best placed to answer your question 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, Dick Dastardly said:

I could think of 101 ways to do it. Fines for "Fake News" on this site being my favourite, but that might generate more than the £1m

The £1MN is from the figures at the AGM and you do people a Disservice by ignoring it - So how exactly is it Fake News - what your saying is that Im lying  - Ive told you where the figures come from - whats wrong is reality bursting your Fan Ownership Bubble    

On 12/12/2019 at 11:37 AM, javeajag said:

I actually have no idea what your talking about but it seems to be a big issue for you ....I’m also not sure someone who doesn’t know what the £1m you are referring to is, is best placed to answer your question 

Yes you do as you questioned the £750K Budget Shortfall when it was stated 

44 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

The £1MN is from the figures at the AGM and you do people a Disservice by ignoring it - So how exactly is it Fake News - what your saying is that Im lying  - Ive told you where the figures come from - whats wrong is reality bursting your Fan Ownership Bubble    

I was not referring to the £1m more the general guff and bollocks that permeates most threads on ownership issues.

That said there are a number of ways to bridge the gap, from bank loans to gifts from benefactors. That is why we have directors (interim or permanent) to identify the best options for the way they want Thistle to be run.

This in turn is why I will be using what ever mechanisms I have to get my say on who should be on the board, and that is not verbal diarrhoea on this forum which is something I do accuse you of.

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I was not referring to the £1m more the general guff and bollocks that permeates most threads on ownership issues.

That said there are a number of ways to bridge the gap, from bank loans to gifts from benefactors. That is why we have directors (interim or permanent) to identify the best options for the way they want Thistle to be run.

This in turn is why I will be using what ever mechanisms I have to get my say on who should be on the board, and that is not verbal diarrhoea on this forum which is something I do accuse you of.

Yeah Yeah  - So Back to the £1MN of Non Recurring Revenue that Plugged a Hole this Year - Your Plan is to Go into Debt or Hope Someone Writes a Big Cheque - Wow - ok so let me explain it in simple terms - You are Correct - thats the Two Options  - we go into Debt or Hope we get  a Big Cheque

3 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Yeah Yeah  - So Back to the £1MN of Non Recurring Revenue that Plugged a Hole this Year - Your Plan is to Go into Debt or Hope Someone Writes a Big Cheque - Wow - ok so let me explain it in simple terms - You are Correct - thats the Two Options  - we go into Debt or Hope we get  a Big Cheque

What alternative do you propose, and how specifically would you ensure that your master plan worked?

36 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Budget to break even

Agreed. And this is one of the realities we need to face if we want to have a fan owned, community based club. But as far as I can see no-one is proposing anything different.

Edited by scotty