Sign in to follow this  
Springburnjag

Fan Ownership Working Group

7 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Ok interesting - How do you know-  I know Alan Heron ? 

Ive never mentioned his name - so how do you know that ? Its not widely known as I know him outwith PTFC  

Also I did ask Questions of TFE - still waiting on answers  - so thats a waste of time - others asked Questions to the Thistle Trust - no responses 

Your not involved in the TFE thing-but you know I know Alan Heron ? And why didnt I contact him

- its simple I think TFE /Thistle Trust  are taking this Club down a route the Fans have zero interest in - I think it could either end up with our demise- or have the Elected Board as a toothless Bowling Club Committee - with the real decisions taken elsewhere - I think they did this because its there View- not that its reflected in the Fans and this is imposed on us - like it or not  

I think there is a Danger of it repeating the Dundee Trust Disaster- and the Club including the Ground which is a tidy Assett being Sold off in the Cheap - and my instinct is that even at this moment people are looking with interest - Kilbowie ? 

So I have no interest in Communicating with Alan Heron- Goodwin or the Trust Members or the Cabal who are part of it-  but Post on here as just ordinary Fans - talking about people being negative - pushing there agenda but not declaring who they are

This Season we had a £750K Budget deficit which was the difference between Forecasted Revenue and Overhead plus we have a £250K Parachute Payment - the deficit was   made up due to unforecasted Transfer Fees in the May 2019 Budget  - thats £1MN on Non Repeated Income for Next Season   -WHERE IS IT COMING FROM ? 

Go on - explain ? your the Finance Expert - where we getting £1MN from  

They are real figures - Not my opinion stated at the AGM so where is the Cash coming from - TFE - Thistle Trust - those who pushed for this - the Anti Beattie Brigade on Twitter - where is the £1MN coming from ? as the ordinary Revenue Streams showed that was the shortfall 

Negative - sorry Amigo - Im just a realist - Whatever Happened to the Training  Ground ? 

So lets just see what happens shall we before making comments about people - lets see what they all deliver - talking is easy - delivering is the hard bit   

Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

7 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Also I did ask Questions of TFE - still waiting on answers.

I have no interest in Communicating with Alan Heron- Goodwin or the Trust Members or the Cabal who are part of it.

wut

• Like 1

He doesn't know what they have to say, it makes no difference anyway. Whatever it is, JJ's against it. No matter what it is or who commenced it, he's against it. Their proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, he's against it. And even when they've changed it, or condensed it, he's against it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

He doesn't know what they have to say, it makes no difference anyway. Whatever it is, JJ's against it. No matter what it is or who commenced it, he's against it. Their proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, he's against it. And even when they've changed it, or condensed it, he's against it.

Sadly that seems to be the case 

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

Ok you know Allan heron but don’t want to ask him all these questions..... but us who you don’t know and can’t answer all these questions you ask? 

you see I understand the dangers and risks of fan ownership and I have never been that enthusiastic about it but that’s where we now are and we have to move forward from here .....Colin weir clearly doesn’t want to run the club and likes the idea of fans owning it either we can try and make it work or snipe from the sidelines 

assuming figures are correct the £1m can only come from internally or externally generate revenue or some other external source though I would add this occurred not under faniwnership !! 

The Club has pretty much had the Funding Shortfall made up via High Nett Worth Directors  either directly or indirectly - simple fact - therefore the £1MN isnt being funded from the budgeted Revenue for this Season - so tell me - where is it coming from next Season ? 

the £1MN is correct its from the info at the AGM 

Stop this "sniping " nonsense - and it will be all Great -Show me how the £1MN is going to be raised ? never mind "assuming" it will all happen by magic  

29 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

Grow up - tell me where the £1MN Budget shortfall is being generated from ? 

6 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

The Club has pretty much had the Funding Shortfall made up via High Nett Worth Directors  either directly or indirectly - simple fact - therefore the £1MN isnt being funded from the budgeted Revenue for this Season - so tell me - where is it coming from next Season ? 

the £1MN is correct its from the info at the AGM 

Stop this "sniping " nonsense - and it will be all Great -Show me how the £1MN is going to be raised ? never mind "assuming" it will all happen by magic  

I actually have no idea what your talking about but it seems to be a big issue for you ....I’m also not sure someone who doesn’t know what the £1m you are referring to is, is best placed to answer your question 

8 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Grow up - tell me where the £1MN Budget shortfall is being generated from ? 

I could think of 101 ways to do it. Fines for "Fake News" on this site being my favourite, but that might generate more than the £1m

• Like 1