Fan Ownership Working Group

Springburnjag

11 hours ago, javeajag said:

You were a well known supporter of the dreadful consortium despite being unable to tell us who they were , what their plans were or what there track record was  ( apparently their profit motive was good enough ) ....now of course you demand all these answers  from fan ownership before the process has finished ..what a joke 

As with any change, prior to it the why,  how and who is normally asked.

Why are we doing it?

How will we achieve it?

Who is going to ensure we achieve it?

As stated previously we know the who but as yet it’s not clear the why (why we went this path) or how we will achieve it

9 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Why are we doing it?

Because a group of existing investors decided to sell their shareholding to a man who'd underlined his support for fan ownership.

It's really that simple. I don't know what you and others expect to gain from going over old ground again and again and again and again...

This is the reality of the situation. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Dark Passenger said:

Because a group of existing investors decided to sell their shareholding to a man who'd underlined his support for fan ownership.

It's really that simple. I don't know what you and others expect to gain from going over old ground again and again and again and again...

This is the reality of the situation. 

Why do they think fan ownership is the way forward?

35 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Just have a board. No fan ownership. 

So you are dealing in fantasy not credible reality?

or are you suggesting an empty vessel company, namely 3 black cats, resist the will and wishes of their recently deceased major shareholder and continue to hold the shares themselves?

If that’s more appealing than fan ownership to you, fair enough  I suspect you will be in a minority  

Edited by jaf
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jaf said:

So you are dealing in fantasy not credible reality?

or are you suggesting an empty vessel company, namely 3 black cats, resist the will and wishes of their recently deceased major shareholder and continue to hold the shares themselves?

If that’s more appealing than fan ownership to you, fair enough  I suspect you will be in a minority  

I'd rather someone come in and buy them out. Unlikely that is to happen. I am making it plain as I have previously that I do not want fan ownership. I accept it looks likely. We wait and see what transpires.

16 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

And we all can be assured you'll complain about the outcome no matter what it is, whilst offering nothing, absolutely nothing, worthwhile in terms of a contribution to Partick Thistle. Your posts are as vacuous as your ideas for the future of the club.

And your ideas are?

21 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

And we all can be assured you'll complain about the outcome no matter what it is, whilst offering nothing, absolutely nothing, worthwhile in terms of a contribution to Partick Thistle. Your posts are as vacuous as your ideas for the future of the club.

Full of your usual angry man bluster I see.

20 hours ago, Dark Passenger said:

It was mostly done via the fan Facebook groups, but there was, of course, cross-platform chat.

The Daily Mail was briefed.

A small number of fans were briefed.

Get behind it, then.

As Ive said - I will make my decision on getting behind when I see what "It" is - and who is Running the Club - so far we have No idea what it will look like - We do  know that 3BC will make the Final Decision - So as I've said - Completely Independent Board - No Links to previous Boards - Not Stuffed  with TFE / Thistle Trust Placemen /Women - Past Directors -  either directly or indirectly pulling strings in the background  is something I will accept HOWEVER - I dont believe its sustainable as a Business Model ignoring opinions  on the Politics - we simply dont generate enough cash  

But we have a long way to go - so lets just see who - and what emerges in March ( if anything )