Fan Ownership Working Group

Springburnjag

23 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

We may not get to fan ownership with us heading for League 1.

Jacqui Low back to finish the job as i said when she came back, if we are a shambles behind the scenes run by amateurs then this will feed to the dressing room. If we get relegated watch for McCall being sacked and Archie re-instated.

2 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Hopefully the guys on the working group can steer this to a competent model, not a bowling club model, or a fans board that reports to a shadow board

Fans Board Reporting to a Shadow Board - or a "Professional Operations Board "   - Wonder who these Boards would consist of ? 

14 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Hopefully the guys on the working group can steer this to a competent model, not a bowling club model, or a fans board that reports to a shadow board

I think we are heading to be the Clyde model, stuck in the lower leagues with a bowling club committee in charge

Just now, Pinhead said:

I think we are heading to be the Clyde model, stuck in the lower leagues with a bowling club committee in charge

It’s hard to remember that when we got relegated to div 1 the last time it wasn’t under fan ownership 

when we got relegated from the premier this time it wasn’t under fan ownership 

The type of people in charge is much the same as the last time this shite unfolded even though it's a different model. Hopeless civil servants and small time businessmen running a professional football club, badly. The club we deserve really.  Dare it say it the financial problems can't be too far away again either. Anymore legends needing a job? We're a ******* laughable soft touch. I 100% blame the fans.

Edited by Hankey

19 minutes ago, javeajag said:

It’s hard to remember that when we got relegated to div 1 the last time it wasn’t under fan ownership 

when we got relegated from the premier this time it wasn’t under fan ownership 

I dont think anyone is suggesting that relegation is anything to do with Fan Ownership - however there is a general malaise at the Club which has existed for a few Seasons and I dont think Fan Ownership ( if it happens ) is going to do anything to improve it - So you need to ask - How do you make the required changes - because I agree-  we are going to become Clyde  

3 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

I'd rather someone come in and buy them out. Unlikely that is to happen. I am making it plain as I have previously that I do not want fan ownership. I accept it looks likely. We wait and see what transpires.

Does the buyer have to have any specific qualities or amount of money?  Or is your contention ANY Buyer is preferable to fan ownership?  

8 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

I dont think anyone is suggesting that relegation is anything to do with Fan Ownership - however there is a general malaise at the Club which has existed for a few Seasons and I dont think Fan Ownership ( if it happens ) is going to do anything to improve it - So you need to ask - How do you make the required changes - because I agree-  we are going to become Clyde  

So the malaise started under Beattie