Sign in to follow this  
Springburnjag

Fan Ownership Working Group

F&ck me these communications from the working group, trust, club are so longwinded I need to write down and bullet point to get any logic from them.  I cringe reading them.  Keep it simple please.

On another note we have all been in work where the manager/leader(s) are lacking something. Even teachers when you were at school.  You can smell it.  Everyone knows it.  It damages the culture of the organisation. That person for us is Ms J Low.  Very problematic. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

That is what struck me as being odd.

He isnt the head of Supporters Direct - he has his own Supporters Group - nothing to do with Supporters Direct 

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

36 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

He isnt the head of Supporters Direct - he has his own Supporters Group - nothing to do with Supporters Direct 

His LINKEDIN page shows him as, 'Head of Supporters Direct Scotland' and the email I received was from 'Supporters Direct Scotland'. so there appears to be a tie-up of some sort.

He is also listed as a co-founder of the 'Scottish Football Supporters Association'

On a quick look, the people involved mostly seem to have extensive and varied work experience and should bring some useful skills to the party. I wish them well and thank them for their contributions.

• Like 1