Pars V Jags

lady-isobel-barnett

What an embarrassment.  Infamously, Thistle did lose 10-1 to Dunfermline in the last game of the Season in 1959....it was a result which saved the Pars from relegation and I believe that there have been hints of a lack of sporting integrity...I think that's the appropriate phrase.  In contrast,  the current squad is just very poor and lacking in commitment but let's hope they can avoid double figures today.

There is something not right at our Club...how have we ended up with so many poor and under-performing players? 

What a complete idiot O’Ware is there. The mistake is bad enough but just let the guy get the shot away as we have 85 minutes to get back into it. 

The rest of them are so utterly gutless. McCall should take them all a trip to the job centre on Monday to show them where they  will be headed in June. A number of these guys are headed for the real world soon

Nisbet was a bit like Shankland at Aberdeen, he had to move on and establish himself.  Looks a good player now but not up against much 

Edited by Stephen1876

I live in Fife and made the mistake of appearing today. I dragged a mate along. We left at 4-0. He said that’s the worst display he’s ever seen from a professional football team. I hate this side with a passion. The whole club is a toxic embarrassment. I feel like I do with the Scotland team. I don’t care anymore. Only reason I went is cause I couldn’t play golf today. I won’t be back

Just to confirm the sending off. We had actually made quite a decent start and had a few good passing moves.

Long ball hoofed from Dunfermline defence. O”Ware in control of situation and well ahead of their only attacking player. Could have rolled it back to Sneddon or if he felt a bit unsure just put the balk out for a throw. Tried a crazy fancy turn on an icy pitch. Lost the ball. Chased the player very slowly. Good chance that Sneddon could have saved, but instead O”Ware took the player down with no attempt to play ball. No complaint re penalty or red card. Really stupid play.

3 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Where the buck stops.

Who employed Caldwell?

Whose mess is Bunter trying to clear up?

At this rate, survival in the second tier this season will be quite an achievement. But we should stick with the management team and give them a chance to rebuild the shambles of a squad they are left with.

I mean, really, Harkins on a long contract. Kenny Miller. And about 4 players we’d never even heard of. Jeez....

At least with Dools & Squiddy we had players who cared.

1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Just to confirm the sending off. We had actually made quite a decent start and had a few good passing moves.

Long ball hoofed from Dunfermline defence. O”Ware in control of situation and well ahead of their only attacking player. Could have rolled it back to Sneddon or if he felt a bit unsure just put the balk out for a throw. Tried a crazy fancy turn on an icy pitch. Lost the ball. Chased the player very slowly. Good chance that Sneddon could have saved, but instead O”Ware took the player down with no attempt to play ball. No complaint re penalty or red card. Really stupid play.

At least Scott Fox can’t be blamed 

1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Thanks for that.

Comprehensive confirmation that O'Ware is up his own arse.