Sign in to follow this  
jagfox

Partick Thistle vs ICT - Saturday 14 December

I'm surprisingly confident about tomorrow. Would be great to get back to back league wins for the first time this season.

Probably a couple of changes to the starting eleven. Who they'll be I've no idea!

5 minutes ago, allyo said:

Weather looks like it's going to be pretty rough for this.

This weather is usual for this time of year and doesn't suit playing good or watching any football. Doesn't that say something?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

This weather is usual for this time of year and doesn't suit playing good or watching any football. Doesn't that say something?

My only counter to that is that it really doesn't suit doing anything. At least the football gets me out the house.

6 minutes ago, allyo said:

My only counter to that is that it really doesn't suit doing anything. At least the football gets me out the house.

And, I suppose, if we get a win today then the weather won't matter. (just as long as we've come out)

21 minutes ago, Blackpool Jags said:

Better no be postponed. I've just landed, having taken a punt on the weather.

Mon Thistle. Intaerrum. 

Och, its fine. 

• Like 1

Alex Jones? As bad as storey, mutombo, Nathan eccleston, Antonio German , John Baird , Henoc mukendi or any of the other utter garbage we’ve signed in the striking department over the years 

• Like 1

No Mitch Austin in the squad either. Broken down again after playing in the Glasgow cup match? We really have signed some rubbish in the past few years

42 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

Alex Jones? As bad as storey, mutombo, Nathan eccleston, Antonio German , John Baird , Henoc mukendi or any of the other utter garbage we’ve signed in the striking department over the years 

You forgot the colossal Pogba.

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2019 at 2:58 AM, Jaggernaut said:

C'mon, you mean your wife! :D

Ha ha, probably right. She loves Glasgow and suggested we 'weekend' here instead of Edinburgh. 

I agreed so thought that justified use of 'we'!! 

In our courting days she often  came to matches with me including League Cup Final - a great day

She used to enjoy going to Firhill as well but missed a lot of the action as she spent most of the game admiring Alan Rough! 

Pretty even first half. Both sides fairly open, attacking but then leaving gaps at the back. One good save each. However, as half wore on, Inverness seemed to come progressively into it. Williamson & Kakay combined well initially, but deteriorated thereafter. I think Zanatta might come on for Cardle, who has been slightly off it, or perhaps for Williamson with Kakay going back to fullback. Jones slowly improving but still seems to lack that extra edge of sharpness. Not the worst performance as Michael Max would say but some improvement, inspiration or luck required to clinch the 3 points.

4 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Pretty even first half. Both sides fairly open, attacking but then leaving gaps at the back. One good save each. However, as half wore on, Inverness seemed to come progressively into it. Williamson & Kakay combined well initially, but deteriorated thereafter. I think Zanatta might come on for Cardle, who has been slightly off it, or perhaps for Williamson with Kakay going back to fullback. Jones slowly improving but still seems to lack that extra edge of sharpness. Not the worst performance as Michael Max would say but some improvement, inspiration or luck required to clinch the 3 points.

Thanks ptd. Should have been there today but couldn’t make it in the end.