Fan ownership poll

allyo

Fan ownership  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy that Colin Weir has bought Partick Thistle with a view to transferring ownership to the fans?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 03:00 PM

Certainly pleased that Colin Weir has bought the club, rather than the god-awful 'consortium'. I only wish he would just hand over complete control of the club to me rather than bother with this fan ownership malarkey. Democracy doesn't work. A benevolent dictatorship is the way forward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ScottyDFA said:

Certainly pleased that Colin Weir has bought the club, rather than the god-awful 'consortium'. I only wish he would just hand over complete control of the club to me rather than bother with this fan ownership malarkey. Democracy doesn't work. A benevolent dictatorship is the way forward.

Ja wohl!

9 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Conflict or crash of interest as she’s working with SNP biggest donor

9 hours ago, javeajag said:

Neither and he isn’t 

8 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Name someone who has donated more?

Does this really have any relevance to Partick Thistle and potential fans' takeover or is it just ego massaging?

Thanks to all who voted.

I think 79% shows that principle of fan ownership is one that most Jags fans are generally positive about. The challenge now is to translate that general enthusism into proper engagement and involvement, so that it has a chance of success. That's obviously the big challenge, but for me it's good to know that the majority of fans are willing to give it a chance.