vs. Morton

Jaggernaut

On 12/26/2019 at 2:34 PM, partickthedog said:

Having lived for 2 years in Gourock (in the 1980s), I am definitely endorsing your weather prediction. As regards the score, I think there will be goals, but am fearful of predicting much further, though I have a gnawing feeling that Tam O'Ware will have a decisive part to play, for good or ill, or perhaps both. 

Good shout!

9 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Not at game myself ,however, going by BBC feed they are coming back at us .

Thanks Anniesland Jag......... I like the final score. 

Boasting I know but that's 2 out of the last 3 scores I have got right - 3-1 v ICT and today. Hope all Jags Fans can forgive me I am just happy. 

A big well done Jags and to all the fans who travelled to Greenock. 

5 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Thanks Anniesland Jag......... I like the final score. 

Boasting I know but that's 2 out of the last 3 scores I have got right - 3-1 v ICT and today. Hope all Jags Fans can forgive me I am just happy. 

A big well done Jags and to all the fans who travelled to Greenock. 

Amen to that..if we can keep it tight at the back, flowing in midfield and a wee bit sharper up front there is no reason we can’t get into the playoffs .

3 minutes ago, allyo said:

I really like that McCall stuck with the same team as last week, despite defeat. It suggests that he knows his squad and has a plan, and is in contrast to Caldwell's constant chopping and changing.

That's because Caldwell was a b@wbag. 

Edited by Blackpool Jags
  • Haha 2

If we could just learn to defend a lead in the opposition half instead of giving the ball away when we're up there my nerves would be better.  Actually that aside we saw the game out not too bad for once. Bannigan & Penrice were superb. The latter even telling his captain to screw the nut after his goal celebration!