PTFC goal of the decade

One t in Scotland

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Altho' separated by months the 2nd half v Hearts at Tynecastle and the 1st half v Dundee at Dens were only a couple of games apart. Apart from both games been blessed by two cracking goals from Fraser I reckon we played some of our best football in yon accumulated 90mins.

It’s a genuine shame it didn’t work out for Gary Fraser with us. He had a real talent.

7 hours ago, sandy said:

It’s a genuine shame it didn’t work out for Gary Fraser with us. He had a real talent.

Good lad (when he was with us). well above average skill and a sort of inbred positional awareness that's hard to be taught. Sadly at my age I've seen so many potentially great players come to nothing. Fraser just one of the latest.

Apart from those two goals and a handful of games early in his Jags career, Gary will most likely be remembered as the guy that tried ridiculously long passes, wasted shots at goal, and the fella that hammered yon ball into the crowd at Parkheid.  Thing is from a Scottish perspective the likes of Gary Fraser's wayward career is hardly an unusual occurrence.      

16 hours ago, Jagged Edge said:

Definitely my favourite team in 48 years of watching Thistle. The ease in which the key members of that team rolled back the years playing in Dools' Testimonial still brings a lump to my throat.

For those of you quick at arithmetic, yes, I admit it, I am a gloryhunter. I started going to Thistle matches in 1972!

Pity you missed the glory !