V Alloa

exiledjag

4 hours ago, Firhillista said:

I've not seen him play (then again, not many have), but everything I've read about him and the, impressive, videos of him on YouTube, indicate that he's a winger and has played out wide for most, if not all, of his career.

I agree Cardle is better on the left side, so maybe if the Myth is actually a reality, we can watch him tearing up the right wing and cutting in to fire screamers into the net.

I can dream, can't I?

You most certainly can dream, Firhillista. Part of your dream tho' might have to involve switching the wing Mr Austin tears up. :) 

4 hours ago, Weebaw1 said:

Slater and Zanatta in for Kakay and Cardle please.

Zanatta will need to do a lot more than last week though.

Slater? Seriously? He’s one we need rid of. Constantly loses the ball. The same can be said for Cardle (he loses the ball a lot, but wouldn't get rid of) but he occasionally produces as well

Edited by jaggy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Missing Kakay’s energy, although Slater has put in some good crosses. 

If VAR in operation, I think Alloa would have been awarded a goal for the near post header. I had quite a good view. Fox did well to get down low and shovel the ball sideways but it seemed to hit the net just behind the post. 

There was that post goal slump by some defenders and many fans, but after a second when time stood still everyone played on. Relief!

1 minute ago, Anniesland Jag said:

20 shots, 11 on target ,10  corners and can only score through a penalty against a part time and depleted Alloa....next week must see a goal scoring entity coming our way otherwise it’s more of the same old same old for rest of season.

Whilst I don’t disagree, Jamie McDonald was absolutely outstanding today. No idea why he is playing at this level