Jags v Celtic

Jagsman

1 hour ago, Jagsman said:

So after getting pumped 5-0 in league cup by them and 4-1 yesterday  by dundee United how are we gonna avoid getting hammered again.

Hopefully we can put on a gd show and maybe have a signing or 2 in 

We aren't.

Apart from anything else (i.e. us being almost as sh1te as we were under Caldo), they will be out to prove something after their recent humiliation by the other cheek at Parkheid where, frankly, the scoreline grossly flattered them.  Since then they've had a week in Dubai, we've struggled against part-timers and slobbered in the mire against the Arabs. 

I f*cking long for the recent days in the SPL when we would go into this kind of fixture thinking we have a chance of an upset rather than a cricket score against us.

How far we have fallen. C’mon McCall, get the team balance sorted and the players up for it.

• Like 3

We may have had more chances than any team to torpedo the Quadruple Quintuple or whatever it is called. 

Given that Celtic have been so far ahead in the League each season, there has never been one league game where another team by winning it could have stopped the QQ. Therefore it comes down to the Cups, and I count at least 4 occasions (2 in the League Cup and 2 in the Scottish Cup, if we include next week).  The only team I think might come near to matching that have been Aberdeen, who have lost a few cup finals in that time.

What a great opportunity to make history!

• Like 1