Sign in to follow this  
Jagsman

Jags v Celtic

20 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Oh. I should've said. That's Celtic's under 15s.

A game from not long ago - Celtic7 Thistle under 15's 6 Celtic scored the winner in the 15 minutes injury time  given by referee Father John O' Fafferty!

Another shock result that day was Falkirk 12 Hearts 0  Walter Kidd was playing for Hearts!

3 hours ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

3 reasons to be positive please  (notwithstanding the fact that the ironing will get done!)

don't need 3 reasons only 1 reason and that 1 is being a faithful fan through thick or thin 

In terms of getting tickets - can we just buy from the club office? I see there is an online way but I'd rather buy in person.

34 minutes ago, blakey said:

In terms of getting tickets - can we just buy from the club office? I see there is an online way but I'd rather buy in person.

Yes. Office open until 5, i think. 

• Like 1

We are playing competitive professional football here, there is literally no point in even turning up if we don't think we have a chance of winning. Bigger upsets have happened in sporting history. Looking forward to it, and I'll always be proud to be a Thistle fan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, milhouse said:

We are playing competitive professional football here, there is literally no point in even turning up if we don't think we have a chance of winning. Bigger upsets have happened in sporting history. Looking forward to it, and I'll always be proud to be a Thistle fan.

1971 to be precise against them 

Has the club considered taking down the Thistle banners and flags in the JLS?

The other arse cheek caused a lot of damage recently, that initiated a lot of fundraising activity to replace the banners they had disrespected!

Do we give the great unwashed who will contaminate the JLS on Saturday the benefit of the doubt, that they can behave any better?

6 hours ago, thru thin and thin said:

Has the club considered taking down the Thistle banners and flags in the JLS?

The other arse cheek caused a lot of damage recently, that initiated a lot of fundraising activity to replace the banners they had disrespected!

Do we give the great unwashed who will contaminate the JLS on Saturday the benefit of the doubt, that they can behave any better?

There's nothing surer than those flags and banners getting destroyed by the filth unless they are removed in time (the flags and banners, or the filth).