Zak Rudden

Albert's Ghost

1 hour ago, thebiglemon said:

What we expect from Rudden?

I don't know him

He did well with Falkirk. Not great in the air. At his best inside the box. When things were not going well at Falkirk he wouldn't be averse to arguing with more senior players, granted I only saw him a couple of times though. Hopefully the likes of MacKinnon will help set the right mentality. 

29 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

McCall definitely building for the future with these youngsters he is signing/ after.

Most definitely tho' this lad should hopefully be oven ready. Given Zak's relatively young age I won't be that disappointed if he runs hot and cold. He has tho' been over the course before and he's added a year in maturity. Scoring 12 league goals playing for last season's poorest team was some achievement. So here's hoping!

I’m delighted with Rudden signing, a real potential talent who has scored goals in this league already. Hopefully he can bang a few in, I think he’ll become a real fans favourite similar to Lyle Taylor. I expected him to do better down at Plymouth but he still played alot of games so he is match fit. How many times have we seen our rivals sign a boy like this and think ‘ I wish Thistle signed him’ and been disappointed. Good work from Mccall and Co!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Most definitely tho' this lad should hopefully be oven ready. Given Zak's relatively young age I won't be that disappointed if he runs hot and cold. He has tho' been over the course before and he's added a year in maturity. Scoring 12 league goals playing for last season's poorest team was some achievement. So here's hoping!

M’lday, you using one of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson’s favourite Brexit phrases ?  10 minutes in the microwave for you ...

• Haha 1