What’s happening 7th Feb

Lenziejag

7 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

I see we have no match scheduled for the 7th Feb. Is that the next round of the Scottish cup ? Should we try to bring forward our game vs QOS ?

I think you mean 8th Feb. This is Scottish cup weekend. We are due to play Dundee away on the 15th Feb, but this has been cancelled as we are playing Raith Rovers on the 14th Feb in the Caramel wafer cup. I think you might see us playing Dundee on the 8th.

Just now, Auld Jag said:

I think you mean 8th Feb. This is Scottish cup weekend. We are due to play Dundee away on the 15th Feb, but this has been cancelled as we are playing Raith Rovers on the 14th Feb in the Caramel wafer cup. I think you might see us playing Dundee on the 8th.

Moving the Dundee game would be the smart move but may depend now if Dundee Utd / Hibs get a home draw.

18 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

You are right. Was getting confused as we have a game on 31st Jan and 14th Feb.

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I thought Palmer was nearly there. Just a shade short in the combative side of things.  Barjolas is a year or so ahead of Cammy with more first team experience.  So even on a like for like basis we're quids in.

Palmer a League One calibre player just now. I agree with you, Barjonas is a better player.