our season starts now

watties wallies

we have managed to keep in touch with the bottom half of this league (despite oor gary)

it's time now for us, that's right partick thistle, to start getting a bit more consistency in our play, performance and results

imo we still need a centre back to partner o'ware

and maybe a wide player to  supply half decent crosses into the box for players hopefully graham 

mccall has done well in this window so i expect we should now be kicking on

let's get clear of the relegation zone  and then start looking at a playoff spot

it's in our hands now so let's get behind the team 

onwards and upwards lads and lassies

we can and we will do this  :thumbsup2: 

4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

If the season started now, we wouldn't be 9th and 30 points behind United.

The season is half way over and we have just got to get out of the Sh*t we are in

the point i am making is that up to now mccall has had to play the hand that oor gary has left him

so hopefully now we should start to see a much improved ptfc

:thumbsup2:

41 minutes ago, fenski said:

My wife and son have just given me hospitality tickets for Arbroath so I very much hope the season starts on Saturday!

Last time I was in hospitality was 3 years ago when we cruised to a win against Hearts. Here's hoping for a similar day.

Hey, you might be subjected to a pre match talk from the Bunnet. Just like old times. 

12 hours ago, fenski said:

My wife and son have just given me hospitality tickets for Arbroath so I very much hope the season starts on Saturday!

Last time I was in hospitality was 3 years ago when we cruised to a win against Hearts. Here's hoping for a similar day.

Nice one, it’s meant to be one of the best hospitality days out. Enjoy and hopefully the 90 minutes doesn’t ruin your day...;)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, fenski said:

I will also be in hospitality. I am being taken by a client who is Arbroath fan - of his 12 guests inevitably I am in a minority of one that will be sporting red and yellow!

Hope we both enjoy our days!

• Like 1