Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 6 pinter?

jagfox

2 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I know this wont be popular, McCall has to take a good bit of blame if we go down. He got better results with a squad he clearly didn't rate before the January window.

The league table does not look good at the moment. 2 behind Alloa (who have a game in hand) and 3 behind QOTS (who have 2 games in hand).

Have to say, I'd bit your hand off for a play-off spot right now.

1 minute ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

The league table does not look good at the moment. 2 behind Alloa (who have a game in hand) and 3 behind QOTS (who have 2 games in hand).

Have to say, I'd bit your hand off for a play-off spot right now.

Agree. Although it would probably just prolong the agony of finally being relegated.:help:

6 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

To put this in context we lost easily to a team with Christie Elliott in it!!!

Would take Christie Elliott back in a minute , he wasn’t the best player we’ve ever had but he had pace and power something that we’re sadly lacking  just now , Williamson is definitely not an upgrade .

37% possession today says it all.

• Like 1

Sadly it has become what it was previously when we were relegated from the premiership. We have the cosy crew of Low, Britton, Archie, Arthur and probably more sleepwalking us down another league. If we do go down then all of the above need to go along with mccall as well possibly.

edited to add Rough who is definitely not back ohh no he ain't...ooohhh yes he is!

Edited by Pinhead

Just now, Pinhead said:

Sadly it has become what it was previously when we were relegated from the premiership. We have the cosy crew or Low, Britton, Archie, Arthur and probably more sleepwalking us down another league. If we do go down then all of the above need to go along with mccall as well possibly.

Do we have the money to pay them off? And will Ross Docherty still come?

I live 25 minutes away from Dundee and couldn’t face going. This is a team and club of spineless gutless losers from top to bottom. Bringing back Archie who is a big part of why we’re now ****** was a joke. Fox is garbage and has always been garbage. These old firm loanees are crap and no use in a relegation battle. The whole club is an utter joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1