Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jagfox

Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 6 pinter?

Recommended Posts

Miserable half of football. Occasional limited spark of life from Zanatta and Cardle but no more.

Not sure if there is any point in having Fox in goals at corners. 
 

Every attack super slow or lumped vaguely to an unsupported Graham.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Gordon and Saunders coming on. Not sure yet who they are replacing.

Do they have to replace someone ? Can’t we have them as well ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it true we have scored more away goals in the Championship than any other team this season ...or did I pick up Jeff Steling on Soccer Saturday wrong ?

Edited by Anniesland Jag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Bring back Caldwell.

He'll be sitting somewhere enjoying a nice drink with a big smile on his face thinking "serves th right"! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem seems to run so much deeper than just players and management. We have had three managers and countless players come in and out over the past few years yet nothing has changed. 

Everyone from omniscient Gerry Britton to the coaches, to our board (whoever they are) bear a collective responsibility for this utter shambles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

We seem to have replaced Caldwell's duds with, erm, Bunter's duds …

Don’t know if they are all duds but we’ve got almost half a team of loan players Cole , O,Connor , Barjonas , Mayo , McKinnon.

Is that really the way forward , middle to front , there is nothing ( creativity or pace )

I’ll take a play off place now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New contracts for O’Ware and Penrice recently signed too.  Thats a defence that cannot keep a clean sheet if their life depended on it.  New deals should only be meted out to players who deserve it.  Agents must love us going back over the recent calamity years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We haven't won since beating Morton away 28th December.  5 Games played since then a grand total of 2points.Our much acclaimed and praised January window seems to have made us worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Don’t know if they are all duds but we’ve got almost half a team of loan players Cole , O,Connor , Barjonas , Mayo , McKinnon.

Is that really the way forward , middle to front , there is nothing ( creativity or pace )

I’ll take a play off place now .

The proof of the pudding ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Don’t know if they are all duds but we’ve got almost half a team of loan players Cole , O,Connor , Barjonas , Mayo , McKinnon.

MacKinnon's our player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

MacKinnon's our player.

Messi could be our player & it wouldn't matter a jot at the moment. 

What's happened to us? Genuinely find it hard to explain - on paper, we've a decent team. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we have a decent squad - many of our players would walk into most championship sides . The problem seems to be - how come other teams can ground out results and we can’t . Alloa Arbroath Morton have purls put great away wins recently.  Think McCall didn’t know his best set up or style of play. Caught between building for next year and avoiding the drop this year.  Should take a leaf from Alloa. Set up defensively and play on the counter- Morton get some big players and hit it long. Yes you will lose some but you will pick up points. We set up offensively but midfield can’t win enough ball and then we get exposed.  Need to change things quickly as heads are going down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dibble said:

I think we have a decent squad - many of our players would walk into most championship sides . The problem seems to be - how come other teams can ground out results and we can’t . Alloa Arbroath Morton have purls put great away wins recently.  Think McCall didn’t know his best set up or style of play. Caught between building for next year and avoiding the drop this year.  Should take a leaf from Alloa. Set up defensively and play on the counter- Morton get some big players and hit it long. Yes you will lose some but you will pick up points. We set up offensively but midfield can’t win enough ball and then we get exposed.  Need to change things quickly as heads are going down.

If McCall takes a lesson from Ayr then it will be relegation this season ,promotion next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

If McCall takes a lesson from Ayr then it will be relegation this season ,promotion next season.

Would be better to take a lesson from Livi, relegation then 2 successive promotions.

Edited by Auld Jag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×