McCall

Garscube Road End

40 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

You stated Beattie made stacks of money out this. Actually he’ll have made a loss out of Propco

As we don’t know how the £2m has been distributed - either as per the original agreement or possibly amended in the sale and purchase agreement - how do you KNOW David Beattie lost money ?

5 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

As I have difficulty getting to games a season ticket is a way for me to invest some money into the club as well as purchasing merchandise. Is that OK or do I need your written permission. And no you cant have my season ticket. I do not wish my seat to be soiled.

Yes i get that, which is  why i said you were being philanthropic . It is very noble of you - don't be so defensive. Of course its OK and no you don't need my written permission on this occasion. Can you explain to me how your self styled boycott works? How would we know when you are in boycott as opposed to your normal  position of just not attending games??

1 hour ago, Emsca said:

Yes i get that, which is  why i said you were being philanthropic . It is very noble of you - don't be so defensive. Of course its OK and no you don't need my written permission on this occasion. Can you explain to me how your self styled boycott works? How would we know when you are in boycott as opposed to your normal  position of just not attending games??

Perhaps GRE will be outside firhill with a FATHER TED type banner stating " Down with this thing" Aka full boycott mode. 

5 hours ago, javeajag said:

As we don’t know how the £2m has been distributed - either as per the original agreement or possibly amended in the sale and purchase agreement - how do you KNOW David Beattie lost money ?

My info was they got there Money Back they put into Shares & Propco - Zero Interest-  and No it wasn't someones Pal who told me 

On Propco technically a loss - as they were expecting some interest on the cash they put in 

However the thing that I laugh it lots of TFE "Supporters" on Twitter slagging off Beattie etc - same on here - but the TFE Bid gave them a return on Propco which wasnt on the Table from Conway & Co - so the guy they were all slagging doubled his Money !!!  

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

I'm not sure if it's a case on here of some folk taking themselves too seriously, or some folk on here taking the opinions of others too seriously, but a reality check every now and again is surely in order.

Just because a poster for a plethora of reasons doesn't currently attend Jags games shouldn't preclude that same poster from posting on a plethora of Jags related topics. After all the same punter may well have previously attended many times over the number of games a current regular attender has done. As a slight aside I find opinionated posts from punters that weren't at a particular game rather tedious. But at the same time I can value the opinions of  those watching thru the likes of Jagzone re individual decisions over handballs penalty decisions etc. But that's just me.

Kinda feel that when things go awry on here it's largely down to things being taken (as opposed to being meant) too seriously.  In saying so I've probably walked into my own trap a la Zimmerman "my enemy in the instant that I preach".  Whatever, whether the likes of GRE regularly attends games or doesn't is largely irrelevant. Still don't think a boycott is appropriate.:)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'm not sure if it's a case on here of some folk taking themselves too seriously, or some folk on here taking the opinions of others too seriously, but a reality check every now and again is surely in order.

Just because a poster for a plethora of reasons doesn't currently attend Jags games shouldn't preclude that same poster from posting on a plethora of Jags related topics. After all the same punter may well have previously attended many times over the number of games a current regular attender has done. As a slight aside I find opinionated posts from punters that weren't at a particular game rather tedious. But at the same time I can value the opinions of  those watching thru the likes of Jagzone re individual decisions over handballs penalty decisions etc. But that's just me.

Kinda feel that when things go awry on here it's largely down to things being taken (as opposed to being meant) too seriously.  In saying so I've probably walked into my own trap a la Zimmerman "my enemy in the instant that I preach".  Whatever, whether the likes of GRE regularly attends games or doesn't is largely irrelevant. Still don't think a boycott is appropriate.:)

In my opinion your opinion is correct, but others opinions may differ.:happy2:

Edited by Auld Jag

1 hour ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

My info was they got there Money Back they put into Shares & Propco - Zero Interest-  and No it wasn't someones Pal who told me 

On Propco technically a loss - as they were expecting some interest on the cash they put in 

However the thing that I laugh it lots of TFE "Supporters" on Twitter slagging off Beattie etc - same on here - but the TFE Bid gave them a return on Propco which wasnt on the Table from Conway & Co - so the guy they were all slagging doubled his Money !!!  

Not too sure what this bit means? Are you saying Beattie DID double his money?

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Sir, you are a truly reliable Jags philosopher 

5 hours ago, sandy said:

Posters might have more respect for your views if you had the humility to admit you were sometimes wrong. Just saying.

I am happy to admit I was wrong if I am so show where I said David Beattie made loads of money from propco and I will.....if you can’t you should do the same which seems fair to me 

5 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

That may very well be the case - which would support the point you and I have always agreed on that propco was a very poor investment- and if so the club should get c£900k unless something has changed 

10 hours ago, javeajag said:

That may very well be the case - which would support the point you and I have always agreed on that propco was a very poor investment- and if so the club should get c£900k unless something has changed 

The Club either gets £900K or it gets the Land returned as stated - and it offsets the £900K 

Its one or the other - obviously the agreement from Propco Directors was that it was getting returned to the Club  ( Timescales were 7 Days ) - same as the Shares were being  handed to the Fans by March 20

Now as Woodside Jag as been at pains to point out - 3BC continue as before - there is nothing to stop either Propco or Shares being handed over ?

( if there is - that should be stated publicly and in detail - not PR Speak )  

The only thing that the Weir Estate with 3BC can do - is remove Directors - the Running and decisions of 3BC are with its Directors - again as pointed out by WJ in far better legal terms than myself 

1 hour ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

The Club either gets £900K or it gets the Land returned as stated - and it offsets the £900K 

Its one or the other - obviously the agreement from Propco Directors was that it was getting returned to the Club  ( Timescales were 7 Days ) - same as the Shares were being  handed to the Fans by March 20

Now as Woodside Jag as been at pains to point out - 3BC continue as before - there is nothing to stop either Propco or Shares being handed over ?

( if there is - that should be stated publicly and in detail - not PR Speak )  

The only thing that the Weir Estate with 3BC can do - is remove Directors - the Running and decisions of 3BC are with its Directors - again as pointed out by WJ in far better legal terms than myself 

Unless there is something in the estate process that is stopping that happening