Thistle v ICT

BILL.H

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, allyo said:

No Saturday 3pm kick off at Firhill between 11 January and 14 March. Gong to football is a routine and a habit. If you get out of it you might not go back.

Agree entirely. Further aggravated with what I believe to be a relatively low season ticket uptake. We must then depend more than similar sized clubs on our pay at the gate fans coupled with the away support. The latter of course considerably inconvenienced travel wise. Factor in our repeated poor performances on the pitch and it's akin to a perfect storm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Agree entirely. Further aggravated with what I believe to be a relatively low season ticket uptake. We must then depend more than similar sized clubs on our pay at the gate fans coupled with the away support. The latter of course considerably inconvenienced travel wise. Factor in our repeated poor performances on the pitch and it's akin to a perfect storm.

I suggested on another thread somewhere the club should be looking at some kind of 4 match package for home games in March for the pay at gate supporters be it reduced cost, prize draws to win hospitality/signed top etc, anything really to maximise the support for these vital games.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, elevenone said:

I suggested on another thread somewhere the club should be looking at some kind of 4 match package for home games in March for the pay at gate supporters be it reduced cost, prize draws to win hospitality/signed top etc, anything really to maximise the support for these vital games.  

We have some players who look like they won a competition to play for us this season.

14 hours ago, allyo said:

No Saturday 3pm kick off at Firhill between 11 January and 14 March. Gong to football is a routine and a habit. If you get out of it you might not go back.

Remember when we used to laugh at the Premier sides when only they had to endure these ridiculously random KO times?

It's even worse now and for even less financial gain ...:wall:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Remember when we used to laugh at the Premier sides when only they had to endure these ridiculously random KO times?

It's even worse now and for even less financial gain ...:wall:

I remember when we got relegated saying that one small consolation was that we'd get back to playing at Firhill every second Saturday. (And also that we'd win more often). 

How wrong I was.