Thistle v Pars 22.02.20

sb1876

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

If it is to be 4 then a draw v. Pars and a win over Alloa is preferred.

Yes. If it happens that way we would be 2 points behind Alloa with a game in hand.Beat the Pars and draw with Alloa we are 3points behind Alloa with a game in hand.

Said yesterday at the game, given he did score, it was a pity Bannigan's penalty wasn't a game earlier. 1-0 and 0-1 would have been rosier. Maybe if we do in fact pick up 4 points this week it'll work the right way round but a draw on Tuesday night is hardly gonna stir up team confidence.

BTW I still don't know what a "fanboy" is or does.

Sorry - anything less than a win against Dunfermline and it’s all over. Surely the players and management can motivate themselves to beat a team who have lost some of their key players. I don’t even care if we play well or not - we just need to win. 

3 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Sorry - anything less than a win against Dunfermline and it’s all over. Surely the players and management can motivate themselves to beat a team who have lost some of their key players. I don’t even care if we play well or not - we just need to win. 

I certainly wouldn't say it's all over. Queens are up in Inverness on the same night. At least a point on Tuesday then we have to beat Alloa on Saturday.