Thistle v Pars 22.02.20

sb1876

I haven't managed to get to as many games as I had hoped so relying on highlights and posts for information. 

Regarding the latter think a lot of negativity is really an accumulation of frustration for 3 very poor seasons. Still think we are all jags fans. 

Regarding recent highlights I thought the players showed some good interchanges and played some reasonable football. So inclined to agree with McCall that team is better or getting better than last year. 

My one big  concern is that I still don't see where the goals (that we need) are going to come from! 

I can see a win coming tonight. We are creating chances, I'm just hoping tonight we start taking a few. I'm not normally one for keeping players just because of their past, but surely dools would be handy to have as a last 20 min sub given the chances we missed against queens then up in dundee.

2 hours ago, Happyjag said:

I can see a win coming tonight. We are creating chances, I'm just hoping tonight we start taking a few. I'm not normally one for keeping players just because of their past, but surely dools would be handy to have as a last 20 min sub given the chances we missed against queens then up in dundee.

The sad reality is that Dools is on his way to being released by a third Championship club in a year.

Edited by Dark Passenger

5 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

On the train to Inverness with no wifi and the OS text commentary is rubbish....relying on posts going 'Yasssssss, Banzo ya dancer' etc on here to keep me up to date v the Pars. 

Mon the Jags. 

you almost predicted the future there, banzo missed a penalty

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, p12tfc said:

Bannigans penalties are asking to be saved. Perfect height for keepers and not overly powerful. Strikers should be on penalties imo

The whole division knows who takes our penalties and which side he favours. The rest of the division has statistical analysis - but we dropped that in order to have 2 coaches as well as a manager.