Thistle v Pars 22.02.20

sb1876

We deserve to go down. Never thought I'd say that but our home form is appalling. McCall has failed. I'm sure he will be given time but I suppose the question is does he deserve it. Realistically no sign of any improvement from Caldwell despite the influx. I said this not realising we had equalised.... then again still feel the same and I'm an eternal optimist!

Edited by dl1971
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dl1971 said:

We deserve to go down. Never thought I'd say that but our home form is appalling. McCall has failed. I'm sure he will be given time but I suppose the question is does he deserve it. Realistically no sign of any improvement from Caldwell despite the influx. 

Sadly, you are correct. We all had such fantastic hope when McCall came back.

8 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

I believe we are in terminal decline. Going the way of Clyde.

I can understand why you believe this as we have had 3 very poor seasons in succession with no light at the end of the tunnel........ just yet! 

I do though disagree because there is one very important difference between us and Clyde - we still have a football ground!

On the bright side tonight we gained a point on QOS and Dunfermline's time wasting came back to haunt them. 

Just now, exiledjag said:

I can understand why you believe this as we have had 3 very poor seasons in succession with no light at the end of the tunnel........ just yet! 

I do though disagree because there is one very important difference between us and Clyde - we still have a football ground!

On the bright side tonight we gained a point on QOS and Dunfermline's time wasting came back to haunt them. 

Fair point regards the ground. There does seem to be some doubt of who actually owns it now.

2 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Technically half a ground. See other threads if you are struggling to sleep tonight

• Like 1
  • Haha 1