Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
sb1876

Thistle v Pars 22.02.20

Recommended Posts

I would say we are in a 4 team mini league with Alloa, Morton & QoS. The 2 games against QoS will be vital and we need to give everything to get 6 points from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Sums up our season when in the 3 games since joining Morton, McGinty hasn't tasted defeat.

True, but 4 goals conceded v. Alloa sums him up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

True, but 4 goals conceded v. Alloa sums him up

Did he concede all 4 by himself? And he's more likely to be playing Championship football than our mob.

Edited by Garscube Road End

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

11 minutes ago, Big Col said:

This is very unsettling. It’s Saturday night and I’ve nothing to rant about.

Thinking the same. It's actually been a pretty good day for us!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Col said:

This is very unsettling. It’s Saturday night and I’ve nothing to rant about.

You are ranting about having nothing to rant about.:happy2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you are ranting about someone ranting about someone else having nothing to rant about.  Wheras this post is rant free (before you think about a response).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nisbet and Dow out for Dunfermline. 

If we can't win this its just about time to look out the bucket and spades.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Nisbet and Dow out for Dunfermline. 

If we can't win this its just about time to look out the bucket and spades.

 

Agreed. Surely we cant feck this one up....I probably shouldn't have said that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

2 Big home games coming up. Would be great to get 6 points, but i feel we need a minimum of 4. 

If it is to be 4 then a draw v. Pars and a win over Alloa is preferred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

If it is to be 4 then a draw v. Pars and a win over Alloa is preferred.

Yes. If it happens that way we would be 2 points behind Alloa with a game in hand.Beat the Pars and draw with Alloa we are 3points behind Alloa with a game in hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Yes. If it happens that way we would be 2 points behind Alloa with a game in hand.Beat the Pars and draw with Alloa we are 3points behind Alloa with a game in hand.

But let's be greedy and take all 6.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

But let's be greedy and take all 6.

Far too positive GRE - you'll ruin your reputation as a fanboy with posts like that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said yesterday at the game, given he did score, it was a pity Bannigan's penalty wasn't a game earlier. 1-0 and 0-1 would have been rosier. Maybe if we do in fact pick up 4 points this week it'll work the right way round but a draw on Tuesday night is hardly gonna stir up team confidence.

BTW I still don't know what a "fanboy" is or does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry - anything less than a win against Dunfermline and it’s all over. Surely the players and management can motivate themselves to beat a team who have lost some of their key players. I don’t even care if we play well or not - we just need to win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Sorry - anything less than a win against Dunfermline and it’s all over. Surely the players and management can motivate themselves to beat a team who have lost some of their key players. I don’t even care if we play well or not - we just need to win. 

I certainly wouldn't say it's all over. Queens are up in Inverness on the same night. At least a point on Tuesday then we have to beat Alloa on Saturday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×