Arbroath v Ayr Game Adandoned

exiledjag

Probably guilty of an over active imagination but I have long held the view the SFA are anti-thistle. 

This conspiracy 'hunch' of mind has been further encouraged by the abandonment  of this game due to high winds. 

Any thoughts or views on whether the referee in charge of our recent game at Arbroath should have abandoned or even cancelled the game. 

I live in the NE and can say with confidence the wind last Saturday was nowhere near as  strong as it was for our match. 

Of course Arbroath were 2-0 ahead at half-time! 

Lets not forget the 'Miracle of Central Park' yon midweek back in 2013 that gave us a 2nd chance to go on and win the league...........

Based over 30 months, I don't know how the SFA are to blame. I think your clutching at straws now. In fact laying it the blame on the steps of Hampden is usually the default stance the old firm take when their team get beat.

22 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Probably guilty of an over active imagination but I have long held the view the SFA are anti-thistle. 

This conspiracy 'hunch' of mind has been further encouraged by the abandonment  of this game due to high winds. 

Any thoughts or views on whether the referee in charge of our recent game at Arbroath should have abandoned or even cancelled the game. 

I live in the NE and can say with confidence the wind last Saturday was nowhere near as  strong as it was for our match. 

Of course Arbroath were 2-0 ahead at half-time! 

I would at best say ambivalent, at worst, they don't know who we are.

Only 2 teams that they care about one way or the other.

2 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Morton win at Ayr tonight. Looks like we are in a 3 way fight with QOS and Alloa to reach the dizzy heights of 8th.

I just cannot see us staying up, i look at that team and see nothing...pretty much like i have for the last 3 years but with off field issues as well i think we are doomed :(

3 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Morton win at Ayr tonight. Looks like we are in a 3 way fight with QOS and Alloa to reach the dizzy heights of 8th.

No bones about it all 4 home games in March vs Qos, Dunfermline, Alloa and Morton must be won otherwise I think its curtains especially as these fixtures are mixed in with 3 away trips to top 4 teams.

Club should be offering some 4 match package to maximise the support for these vital games.

• Like 1