New Chairman announced...

jagfox

Haud me back...   Cannot wait for more false promises ("i'll be on a jcb making sure the training ground is open on time"......  "we'll be having frequent fan communication and engagement" and "Gary Caldwell was the clear best choice for manager" .......)

Whether she likes it or not - and she won't and she will simply sweep it under the carpet -  she's starting off with some negative ratings amongst the majority (possibly vast majority) of the support. Of course, maybe she's been to the school of humility and might actually admit she screwed things up but don't hold your breath..

IMC will be enrolling in a powerpoint course on Monday.  

5 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Hopefully fans will vote with their feet and boycott the games.

I understand your frustration but we need as many folk at the games as possible to try and help lift this team off the bottom.  If IMC can do that then of course Jackie will take the credit no doubt :blink:

2 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

I understand your frustration but we need as many folk at the games as possible to try and help lift this team off the bottom.  If IMC can do that then of course Jackie will take the credit no doubt :blink:

Agreed. While I am not surprised at her being back I am on the verge of quitting this mob and football altogether.

• Like 1

Here’s what I just sent them,

Congratulations to all at Thistle,

At the end of a depressing week comes the news we have a new chairperson. The return of the most useless chairman we’ve had in recent times. Responsible for appointing the utterly useless G Caldwell. I look forward to more of her monthly video interviews where talk of what Thistle can achieve will be discussed. League one is what will be achieved. The team is utter garbage. This re appointment confirms what I already knew. I won’t be back and neither will several of my mates. Good luck playing to crowds in the hundreds in league one.

Yours 

Total sham.

Any chance of fans buying into the fan ownership is gone. I’ll check results from now on and that’s my involvement at the club till she’s gone. 
Not only does this go against the will of the majority, it is a kick in the teeth for the working group and basically shows TFE’s Paul Goodwin as being a self serving charlatan 

Edited by Norgethistle