New Chairman announced...

jagfox

5 minutes ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Do I misread what's going on, or is Jacquie Low only going to be chairman until TBC hand over control to the fans' board?

If that happens to the original schedule of end of March, then JL will only be chairman for 4 or 5 weeks.

Do you seriously think someone who is quite clearly as egotistical and deluded as Jacqui Low is going to hand over control of the club? There is zero chance of fan ownership by the end of March (as alluded to in the club update) and also zero chance of someone like Low not continuing to pull the strings even if/when that process finally happens.

An absolute disaster of a move yet absolutely predictable. 

Edited by KemoAvdiu

2 minutes ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Do I misread what's going on, or is Jacquie Low only going to be chairman until TBC hand over control to the fans' board?

If that happens to the original schedule of end of March, then JL will only be chairman for 4 or 5 weeks.

Think this strikes me with this timing that there will be no fans takeover or if there is it’ll be similar to the template that Hearts have .

You couldn’t make it up 

4 minutes ago, Rid Skwerr said:

That timescale is oot the windae. We’ve no Fans Board, or even a proposal yet. We’ve not even had the second information evening we were promised. But breaking promises isn’t new.

1 hour ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

So Fans are to accept anything and the Blackmail of Going Under is justification  ? 

We had Boycotts before - we are still here 

And it's time we had another; after all the windbagging about how bad the Barnsley Board were, we are actually in a worse position and headed in the same direction.  And going by our last performance we wont be back in a hurry.

We've had three changes of management and three changes of squad. Who could possibly be to blame … maybe she'll sack Bunter and re-employ Caldo the Clown. Part of the problem not part of the solution.

I certainly wont be back at Firhill while that incompetent @rsehole is in charge.

Incompetent @rsehole is being a bit generous is it not? She looks like the sort of woman you see in a Tesco’s car park reversing back and forwards to try and get the car in a space with no car on either side. Sat there in her wee 10 minute interview clips with coco the clown looking for all the world like the worlds biggest rabbit  caught in the worlds brightest headlights

19 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

Incompetent @rsehole is being a bit generous is it not? She looks like the sort of woman you see in a Tesco’s car park reversing back and forwards to try and get the car in a space with no car on either side. Sat there in her wee 10 minute interview clips with coco the clown looking for all the world like the worlds biggest rabbit  caught in the worlds brightest headlights

They certainly had a special thing going J Low and GC

Just catching up on events. The rhetoric and over reaction is expected. I'll continue to support the team. Most will. I remember the last time a boycott was called for only half a phone box was filled. Remember this folks.... the old board baled out so perhaps those firing bullets should re aim. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Just catching up on events. The rhetoric and over reaction is expected. I'll continue to support the team. Most will. I remember the last time a boycott was called for only half a phone box was filled. Remember this folks.... the old board baled out so perhaps those firing bullets should re aim. 

Sorry, should we all be excited that a wildly unpopular charlatan has been appointed chairperson of the club?

9 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

No. But it's not the end of the world. Perspective always good to keep it at close hand.

The perspective is that a complete charlatan and proven failure is now in total control of the football club that we all love. So no, it’s not the end of the world but it’s an absolute disaster for our club. 

• Like 1

From what I've seen we've had no one in control for the last couple of months, we've had a load of rumour about who's pulling the strings, and it hasn't gone well.

Now, to some extent at least, we know where we stand. I know very little about her. Obviously the last spell didn't go well but for everyone's sake i wish her well.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dark Passenger said:

*shakes head*

It doesn't appear that anything's been learned from last season. That's someone who's now, in my opinion, letting ego override rational thought. Her professional instinct *must* be telling her this is the wrong move at completely the wrong time.

I don’t often agree with you but 100% here.

This is purely about ego, nothing about love of the club, respecting the fans or honoring the working group. It’s all me, me , me. 

This has totally derailed the working group. 

Im out 

1 hour ago, dl1971 said:

I’m out, enjoy cow towing.

The old board put THEIR cash in, paid THEIR cash to be on the board, saw us through most successful period in nearly 50 years, balanced books.

Shes brought nothing to the club except division and spin. 

Three Black Cats has also confirmed to the Board that Colin Weir’s commitment to transfer the majority shareholding to fans, creating a fan-owned club, is unchanged. 

so not if but when........

let’s hope the team don’t actually win any games or it will ruin the crescendo of hysteria 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Three Black Cats has also confirmed to the Board that Colin Weir’s commitment to transfer the majority shareholding to fans, creating a fan-owned club, is unchanged. 

let’s hope the team don’t actually win any games or it will ruin the crescendo of hysteria 

A lot to unpack here. TBC is Jacqui Low, so TBC (Jacqui Low) have confirmed to the board (chaired by Jacqui Low) that what was initially stated would happen will actually happen. Except Jacqui Low also has a track record of talking utter nonsense that hasn’t came to fruition, as well as a track record of utter failure.

Winning games will not change the fact that the club is now in the control of a charlatan, who is surrounded by other charlatans (e.g. Michael Robertson). It’s a dire situation.

Edited by KemoAvdiu
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Javeajag.

You believed the fairy tale that the Black Cats would deliver us a training complex.

It must be great to have your faith.

Would you like to buy some magic beans? Or how about the Brooklyn Bridge, or a couple of twinkling stars?