New Chairman announced...

jagfox

6 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

We know that this won't change unless (a) PTFC changes its shareholding by selling its shares in FDL or (b) otherwise enters into a contractual arrangement with the other shareholders to forgo its entitlement.

And we don’t whether this has happened or not ....all I said was it was bought for x and sold for y .....and we don’t actually know the distribution of y .....which is factual 

you’ve implied all sorts from that which isn’t my fault 

44 minutes ago, javeajag said:

As I said we don’t actually know where the £2m has gone and the club might get a portion of that but we don’t know how much  

The club has carried an investment for many years on their Balance Sheet in respect of this. It is £900,000 - are you now saying our accounts have consistently been wrong, and that is not going to be realised after all?

Also, your original post on this matter had jlsarmy agreeing with you and pointing out that you and him had both consistently said that Beattie etc had made a profit from both selling shares in club and propco. Was he wrong too and that is not your view now the facts dispute that?

28 minutes ago, javeajag said:

And we don’t whether this has happened or not ....all I said was it was bought for x and sold for y .....and we don’t actually know the distribution of y .....which is factual 

you’ve implied all sorts from that which isn’t my fault 

We know that PTFC’s shareholding in PropCo has not been diluted as of January, because the Confirmation Statement lodged in January indicates no changes.

Ignoring the fact that only *half* of something was bought for X then the *whole* of it was sold for Y is what you did.

You sought, whether honestly or maliciously or even ignorantly or out of misunderstanding, to suggest that David Beattie and his mates were doubling their money. Even if PTFC doesn’t get a penny back from PropCo this won’t be true, but we know PTFC is legally entitled to a substantial share of the proceeds.

If, as Jordanhill Jag suggests, the PTFC shareholding of PropCo has been valued in excess of half a million, that suggests at absolute most Beattie et al stand to make a profit of less than 50% and it’s probably a lot less.

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

You started all this fantasy. You haven't produced any evidence as to where it has gone. Utterly rattled.

Ok so you don’t know how it’s been distributed ... could be £1.2/3m WJ or £1.5m  JJ or the sale agreement could have put in a new arrangement .... I agree no one knows how it’s been distributed but it actually started from trying to say no shareholder has made any money from the sale 

42 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

The Value of FDL in our Accounts is shown as an Investment of £500K - therefore Im assuming Club will get the £500K  ? 

No it isn't - it is £900k

And the accounts have been audited year after year, and the auditors have never seen the need to suggest that amount needs written down, as have the directors consistently carried it at that value in the accounts without write down, therefore suggesting everyone believes that full amount is recoverable.

3 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

We know that PTFC’s shareholding in PropCo has not been diluted as of January, because the Confirmation Statement lodged in January indicates no changes.

Ignoring the fact that only *half* of something was bought for X then the *whole* of it was sold for Y is what you did.

You sought, whether honestly or maliciously or even ignorantly or out of misunderstanding, to suggest that David Beattie and his mates were doubling their money. Even if PTFC doesn’t get a penny back from PropCo this won’t be true, but we know PTFC is legally entitled to a substantial share of the proceeds.

If, as Jordanhill Jag suggests, the PTFC shareholding of PropCo has been valued in excess of half a million, that suggests at absolute most Beattie et al stand to make a profit of less than 50% and it’s probably a lot less.

If you know all the details of the club sale and how much each person received then please share 

I posted two facts your head did the rest and it’s not up to me to sort that ... but your reaction is very very defensive 

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

If you know all the details of the club sale and how much each person received then please share 

I posted two facts your head did the rest and it’s not up to me to sort that ... but your reaction is very very defensive 

That’s a tad disingenuous. Your earlier posts hinted at Beattie walking away minted. Seems the facts as available do not support your aspersions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandy said:

That’s a tad disingenuous. Your earlier posts hinted at Beattie walking away minted. Seems the facts as available do not support your aspersions.

Show me how I suggested that please

and you don’t know either or correct me if I’m wrong 

13 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ok so you don’t know how it’s been distributed ... could be £1.2/3m WJ or £1.5m  JJ or the sale agreement could have put in a new arrangement .... I agree no one knows how it’s been distributed but it actually started from trying to say no shareholder has made any money from the sale 

Did I ever approach the subject of distribution? No. You did and you have just made a complete arse of yourself.

2 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

As you and I both said , David Beattie and Co made substantial profits both from Propco and the shares they sold , the rhetoric doing it for the best interests of the Club and relying on David Beattie ‘s judgement is nonsense .

The sale of the Club was a business deal , pure and simple and it shouldn’t be dressed up any other way .

If you don't know how its distributed (your new favourite question), how were you ever able to come to that conclusion, especially as it is contradicted by all available facts?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jaf said:

If you don't know how its distributed (your new favourite question), how were you ever able to come to that conclusion, especially as it is contradicted by all available facts?

Because as I posted way back when on here David Beattie told a very good friend of his who told me .... ‘ smiling all the way to the beach ‘ unquote 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

Because as I posted way back when on here David Beattie told a very good friend of his who told me .... ‘ smiling all the way to the beach ‘ unquote 

Which of course in no way means a profit was made does it?

Someone might say that, for example, if they expected not to ever get cash for something, but then did?  Or other reasons unknown to us - anyway, I only wanted to point out the facts

5 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Thought you were boycotting the club but please show me how I’ve been shown up ?  

others are doing a good enough job without my input, boycotting the club just means no more money paid in until she is gone it doesn't mean Thistle are no longer my club. I just hope we survive long enough and are in health enough that the club can be turned around by someone with the acumen to do so.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

others are doing a good enough job without my input, boycotting the club just means no more money paid in until she is gone it doesn't mean Thistle are no longer my club. I just hope we survive long enough and are in health enough that the club can be turned around by someone with the acumen to do so.

Ok you don’t know