New Chairman announced...

jagfox

3 minutes ago, sandy said:

I guess our uncertainty is we don’t know which league we will be playing in yet.

I don’t think that would stop supporters buying season tickets to support the Club , even if the supporters did pay slightly over the odds depending on what league we’re in, it could be sorted with free merchandise or whatever.

I didn’t renew my season ticket last year for the first time in 20 years but I’m going to renew  next year.

Get the season tickets on sale just now if it’s going to help the Club.

Nothing like a crisis to galvanise everybody!!!

1 hour ago, steve61 said:

Walsall's website stated yesterday they had sold 1,000 season tickets for next season already. We should do similar.

I notice, from their website, that they have an interesting scheme for U18 supporters. Buy a season ticket for £69 and for each of the 23 games you attend, you get three quid back. Effectively you pay if you don't go to games.

11 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

I notice, from their website, that they have an interesting scheme for U18 supporters. Buy a season ticket for £69 and for each of the 23 games you attend, you get three quid back. Effectively you pay if you don't go to games.

That’s a good idea , or you could dress it up for the youngsters , pay the season ticket upfront, attend the majority of games and they get a replica shirt at probably wholesale price of £25 at the end of the season.

Think there is lots of different ways to build the fan base again , if we possibly just think outside the box a little bit .

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Be interesting to see how other clubs cope

apparently Livingston have asked for fans for donations to keep the club going on their website 

inverness according to someone on pie and bovril have asked for all staff to take a 20 per cent pay cut

If my auld memory serves me right. I read on ceefax (yes some still use it) that Livingston was asking fans for £20 per month and they would get shares in the club next year.

14 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

I don’t think that would stop supporters buying season tickets to support the Club , even if the supporters did pay slightly over the odds depending on what league we’re in, it could be sorted with free merchandise or whatever.

I didn’t renew my season ticket last year for the first time in 20 years but I’m going to renew  next year.

Get the season tickets on sale just now if it’s going to help the Club.

Nothing like a crisis to galvanise everybody!!!

Same here, and I probably won't even see one game.

• Like 1