Thistle v QOS, Tuesday March 3

20 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

That level of delusion sums up the clowns running the club. Totally detached from reality. We are horse manure on and off the pitch and these idiots think we are set up for the top league. They probably think we are a champions league outfit given time

But surely as we are such a big club, Championship League is where we belong

15 hours ago, watties wallies said:

"but this is a club that is now set up to compete in the top division of Scottish football"

who at firhill committed this to paper?

they should be taken into a darkened room and made to watch our recent games 

These people live in eternal darkness.

18 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

We were better than in the first half, but that would not have been hard. We attacked them more in the second half, hit the woodwork 3times and had a penalty given, then taken away. Their goalie looked poor with crosses on the few occasions we got the ball over. But we were not terrific imo. 

Aye; better, but still far from terrific, though I was forced to miss the tumultuous last 15 minutes due to taxi duties, so maybe that was when the terrificness happened.

21 minutes ago, delurker said:

Aye; better, but still far from terrific, though I was forced to miss the tumultuous last 15 minutes due to taxi duties, so maybe that was when the terrificness happened.

No it was'nt

There was marginally more effort but not what you would call terrific. 

I’m really, really pleased with how they played in the second half, they were terrific, It’s the best they’ve played. We were really solid, but that’s the way its going. Shea Gordon has had a great chance, Brian Graham has had a great opportunity too.”

If mccall thinks that was the best they’ve played and we can only draw 0-0 at home to the second crappest team in a crap league it begs the question. What happens if we don’t play as well as that? By that logic the best we can do is draw games against the worst teams. Sounds like he’s been on the Deludemol tablets like the clowns in the boardroom 

Re: penalty. I had a good view of it and it was definitely offside. But how the f*** did the linesman manage to change his mind. Normally if they miss it they miss it, out of incompetence. In fact they usually miss everything else because they are concentrating on offside and their pea-brains can't look at the actual line at the same time. I don't really understand why we are so rubbish but I'm fairly sure that Caldwell is to blame for this. It's like Leveine with Hearts and stupid chair 'people' who know hee-haw about football listening to delusional f******s with their motivational Powerpoint presentations. I really respect IMC and we should stick with him, he'll eventually sort it out.

PS - we would have missed the penalty kick!

37 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Surprised that nobody has mentioned the big tactical change of the night. Home/Away dug out positions now back to pre Caldwell.

I mentioned this on Jagzone before kick off - I have been on about it since the days Caldwell left! I’ve pleaded and pleaded so glad it’s back to “normal!”

48 minutes ago, michael m said:

I mentioned this on Jagzone before kick off - I have been on about it since the days Caldwell left! I’ve pleaded and pleaded so glad it’s back to “normal!”

to quote Morrissey "what difference does it make" ?

I can think of other things that are more pressing.

1 hour ago, michael m said:

Why did you want them back that way? Is there any reason apart from that's the way they were?

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Why did you want them back that way? Is there any reason apart from that's the way they were?

That’s the we have done it for years and years - I am a bit of a traditionalist and don’t really want to see us change things that don’t need to be changed - like playing in red and yellow.  

43 minutes ago, michael m said:

That’s the we have done it for years and years - I am a bit of a traditionalist and don’t really want to see us change things that don’t need to be changed - like playing in red and yellow.  

In that spirit of tradition, let's get back to playing towards the City End second half as standard please.