New ticket system

scotty

6 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

downloaded the ptfc app and the ptfc scanner app. Can gain entry into the former but the scanner app won't recognise my password (tried the temp password as well but no joy)

That’s no way to treat a lady, Thistle. 

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

Seems to me they're as well to pilot the new system now while there are at least some supporters still going to matches, because the way it's going......

Yep,tend to agree. Seriously thinking about not renewing,

Probably will, and feel better come Saturday, but haven’t felt like this for a good few seasons.

9 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Seems to me they're as well to pilot the new system now while there are at least some supporters still going to matches, because the way it's going......

It would be much more difficult to pilot it after the end of the season (whatever the outcome), and then have to face the problems for weeks on end as people come back from holiday and have problems when they try to purchase tickets.

Is there no way to add more than one season ticket to the app? I have finally got my emails today letting me log in to the app. My kids have season tickets too but only one has a phone. Is there no way to have the three barcodes show in the app without having to log out and then back in using the 3 different login details?

4 minutes ago, derek1971 said:

Is there no way to add more than one season ticket to the app? I have finally got my emails today letting me log in to the app. My kids have season tickets too but only one has a phone. Is there no way to have the three barcodes show in the app without having to log out and then back in using the 3 different login details?

Why not take a screenshot of each of the barcodes and save them in your photos - that means you can access all three even if you have 4G/WiFi issues?

2 minutes ago, derek1971 said:

I think you would need to have 3 logins and for practical purposes you then need 3 phones.

The way around this is to order another ST card from the club over the phone, I think you should be able to pick it up at the offices before the match tomorrow if you phone the ticket office now.

17 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I think you would need to have 3 logins and for practical purposes you then need 3 phones.

The way around this is to order another ST card from the club over the phone, I think you should be able to pick it up at the offices before the match tomorrow if you phone the ticket office now.

I’ve taken screenshots as suggested above but think I’ll get physical tickets too just in case. Cheers

16 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

Similar situation here, was told exactly his on the phone by the ticket office.

Picking up 3 replacements tomorrow night.

Like the screenshot idea #thistlehack