New App

Get an email with login details today.

a ) mail has no link to the App Store so I need to guess what it's called to install it

b) 'Login successfull' (sic) message

c) 'Be there' Banner taking up a third of the screen - pressing it nothing happens

d) Click in Ladies Day banner then 'Book Now' resulting in 'No Link for Booking' message  ( same for the Golf Day and Business Club )

e) No obvious way to actually buy a standard match ticket - only via tiny icon at the bottom

f) Find match and scroll down screens of pointless text to bewilderingly named 'Add Package' button

g) opens up new Internet browser window and asks me to log in again.

h) give up.

Must everything connected with the club be so half arsed and amateurish? If we've paid money for that I despair.

3 hours ago, One t in Scotland said:

'Should we go for white text on yellow background? Aye - it'll look grand'

Screenshot_20200304_200627.jpg

And don't forget to make the score un ******* readable on the live match videos with either white on yellow or, even better, black on red. Oh - I forgot - we don't get streaming anymore for cost cutting reasons even though I came up with a plan for the club that would have allowed them to stream games internationally for absolutely nothing! (still waiting for a reply from them, by the way....)

• Like 2

On Tuesday I got a password from the ticket office when I phoned them, but the software team also issued a password to me via email [about 4 hours later] so I had to use the updated info to get the app working again. It worked fortunately, and I managed to get the app to work using my thumbprint as a login. I think it is an easier task when you have a ST and the club have all your details already, sounds like it could be problematic otherwise?

I did notice that I cant fix my DoB in my profile so, according to the app, I am now 49 years of age. This could be an issue at some point as my ST is a concession ticket!

On 3/4/2020 at 8:01 PM, One t in Scotland said:

Get an email with login details today.

a ) mail has no link to the App Store so I need to guess what it's called to install it

b) 'Login successfull' (sic) message

c) 'Be there' Banner taking up a third of the screen - pressing it nothing happens

d) Click in Ladies Day banner then 'Book Now' resulting in 'No Link for Booking' message  ( same for the Golf Day and Business Club )

e) No obvious way to actually buy a standard match ticket - only via tiny icon at the bottom

f) Find match and scroll down screens of pointless text to bewilderingly named 'Add Package' button

g) opens up new Internet browser window and asks me to log in again.

h) give up.

Must everything connected with the club be so half arsed and amateurish? If we've paid money for that I despair.

It would appear so.

The I cannot get the app to work on my Lenovo phone - it aborts as soon as log in is pressed (with correct userid and password).

Works fine on my Samsung tablet, but that's a bit big to take to the game! I used the plastic season ticket to get in.

App works fine on Lady Skwerr's Samsung phone and she used it to get into the United game with no trouble.

Last night she tried two different  turnstiles and both refused the QR code. She was let in by a steward.

Not a solid performance yet, methinks.

(Oh and password is spelled "passwrod" twice within the change password screen.)