Dundee United v Partick Thistle

3 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Before the January window after McCall came in we had an average of  about 1.4 point per game, since January before today we average half a point a game. Why are we doing worse with the squad McCall wanted.

Maybe Caldwell new a player. :thumbsup2:

Just now, Auld Jag said:

Yes really. Fans discussing the bad run we are on and saying they expected McCall to do better. If he does turn it around and we are in the championship next season we all be happy.

Well to me It’s very very very negative and some people seem to revel in it 

mind you McCall could take the advice from here and play fox for 30 minutes then sneddon for 30 minutes and then someone else 

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

I explained my reasoning behind that. You cant even explain you getting all your figures wrong, mainly because you are so pedantic, and only kept making a bigger mug of yourself.  Have a nice day.

I’m sure your next negative comment is seconds away 

4 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Really read this thread .... 

Surely you’re can be pertinently critical about our team if you think we’ve underperformed with the 3 rd highest budget in the league after the 2 Dundee teams .

Or maybe you think we’re doing ok ?

Just now, javeajag said:

Well to me It’s very very very negative and some people seem to revel in it 

mind you McCall could take the advice from here and play fox for 30 minutes then sneddon for 30 minutes and then someone else 

Agree its negative, just like the last couple of seasons have been. I don't think anybody is reveling in it. Anyway lets hope we can get something out this game and a couple of home victories to follow.