Dundee United v Partick Thistle

16 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Surely you’re can be pertinently critical about our team if you think we’ve underperformed with the 3 rd highest budget in the league after the 2 Dundee teams .

Or maybe you think we’re doing ok ?

No we are not going ok but I’m not  sure how bring endlessly negative is going to help 

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

And you dont think all the nonsense you spouted over Beattie ' singing all the way to the beach' wasn't negative?

It was an actual quote from  him said without comment ... so think about it 

Edited by javeajag

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Did he actually say it was you? That poster has said it numerous times in general on this website.

No as I said it was said to me twice by a VERY close friend of his who had knuwn him forever and who is a major club sponsor  

Despite a point we fall further behind Alloa…    increasingly they look good enough to avoid the bottom two places. 

For all the talk about Fox being a liability it's noticeable since that start of the year we have scored just 5 goals in 7 league matches, two of which I think were penalties... so we aint scoring enough to stay up..  

… and just to rub it in Sean McGinty scores a last min equaliser to salvage a point for Morton.

Good point away from home. Well done Jags and to all who were able to attend today.

Only downside is that QOS and Alloa both got points today, so nothing gained in terms of the league table.

Anyway, winning our remaining games is the objective.  If we can manage that in at least half the remaining fixtures we'll be fine.

At least we competed with the team that has shown itself to be the best in the league, also we have not lost a game for AGES …. so a bit of luck in our direction next week, perhaps we can fight our way out of this mess.

Respect to the fans that made the trip today!!

Edited by ARu-Strathbungo

11 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

Despite a point we fall further behind Alloa…    increasingly they look good enough to avoid the bottom two places. 

For all the talk about Fox being a liability it's noticeable since that start of the year we have scored just 5 goals in 7 league matches, two of which I think were penalties... so we aint scoring enough to stay up..  

… and just to rub it in Sean McGinty scores a last min equaliser to salvage a point for Morton.

Spot on regarding the lack of goals. Can only hope that Rudden and Graham ( and others ) begin to score plenty. Next two home games crucial.