What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

3 minutes ago, Big Col said:

This is a 28 days motion according to the rules but the SPFL wanted it done in 2 days. So the 5pm deadline has no standing. The clubs still to vote have another 26 days to do so.

It was the SPFL who stated it was a 5pm deadline so either it was a deadline or the SPFL have just embarrassed themselves  and made themselves look like complete and utter incompetents ??

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

stuff on Twitter that spfl threatened us with no prize money if we voted against 

might be linked to this ....

Worth remembering this section from Rangers statement earlier:

‘Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution.’

If that is true, I really hope we have evidence of it. That would be the end of the SPFL, Doncaster et al.

7 minutes ago, Camallain said:

It was the SPFL who stated it was a 5pm deadline so either it was a deadline or the SPFL have just embarrassed themselves  and made themselves look like complete and utter incompetents ??

I think we all Know the answer to that.

• Like 1

First of all let me say that in the great scheme of things that what is going on world wide this is extremely way down the list of important things. But in Scottish football and for Thistle and Stranraer in particular this could have a severe detramental effect for years to come. I just hope that those that have voted for this to go ahead enjoy their Judas 30 pieces of silver and don't expect to see many Jaggy pounds in the future.

Everything about this vote is a joke and the fact that it was a ‘soft’ deadline sums it up. Where did the 75% figure come from? More teams stood to gain than lose from this, Hamilton, St Mirren, Alloa, QoS and Brechin basically voted for a free pass from possible relegation. 

I’ll be seriously thinking about certain away trips in future No matter what happens

If ICT are indeed holding the deciding vote you have to say they have played their cards very well. Either they get a 14 team spl or they get a bing to vote no.

Most likely some sort of bung and we go down.

If we do go down I'll only be going to Falkirk away. I have no desire left to help other scottish football clubs it is most definetly the Self Preservation Football League.

Dont ever want see Doncaster anywhere near firhill.

• Like 2

from bbc sport

In yet another twist to the @spfl vote, as if it wasn’t dramatic enough already, am being told the ‘missing’   Championship vote has somehow been sent but not received ? Still expecting it to be a ‘no’ which would give 3 ‘no’ and mean the ‘call the season’ motion would fail