What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

57 minutes ago, allyo said:

If you were neutral in this how do you think you'd vote?

The VOTE should never have been tabled at this early stage. 

There's a max of 5 weeks of football remaining so why the sudden rush to get this voted on right now except ££££'s

Incompetence? Greed? Stupidity? 

• Like 1

The last time we  went to court and lost. my son and I landed beside the directors  in hospitality at a midweek game. They told us after the judgement, they were told by the judges, that if it had been a normal civilian case, they would have won the case. But they decided as it was a football matter, the football rules should be followed. 

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

First of all let me say that in the great scheme of things that what is going on world wide this is extremely way down the list of important things. But in Scottish football and for Thistle and Stranraer in particular this could have a severe detramental effect for years to come. I just hope that those that have voted for this to go ahead enjoy their Judas 30 pieces of silver and don't expect to see many Jaggy pounds in the future.

They're still enjoying their silver from the last time they did us over with a vote.

There are teams at the top of my 'do not like' list, but everyone is on it bar I think St. Mirren.

Just now, delurker said:

Unbelievable, shameful farce.

Off to read the SPFL website statements; why was everybody in Scottish football and media under the impression this was a deadline if it wasn't?

To say nothing of the announcement of the results so far, putting all the pressure on the undeclared club, who everybody now knows is Dundee. 

This is banana Rrepublic stuff.

6 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

They're still enjoying their silver from the last time they did us over with a vote.

There are teams at the top of my 'do not like' list, but everyone is on it bar I think St. Mirren.

Get them added. They’re on mine now. Hope they all go bust.

48 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

They Vote Yes - there promotion Hopes are gone and United go up 

They Vote No - they could risk going under - so they have to Vote Yes - they have no choice 

By some accounts Dundee have business interruption insurance that covers epidemics - so they are probably one club in a decent position to survive.

39 minutes ago, Tob Jag said:

The VOTE should never have been tabled at this early stage. 

There's a max of 5 weeks of football remaining so why the sudden rush to get this voted on right now except ££££'s

Incompetence? Greed? Stupidity? 

Possibly because a club playing in the Place of the Badgers desperately need their placing prize money now?

Edited by Mr Bunny

from Twitter 

looks like some cash on the way to Dundee ....

UPDATE:
@ICTFC  & @PartickThistle 100% have voted No. 
Dundee said they did, but claim that it wasn’t received by the SPFL and since then have chosen NOT to re-submitted their No vote. 
They are now in talks with the SPFL CEO and others, one of whom is Lawell, it’s suggested.

Like i said before why not just pay out the lowest amount possible that teams could recieve. For example if Dundee Utd could mathematicaly finsish third..- pay them that amout now and adjust upwards later depending on whether the league resumes, is called or restructured. This seems totally sensible and will give clubs the financial support they need in the meantime. Why is scottish football so determined to rush ahead with this when they're are clearly other options available.

• Like 2

From kheredine N at bbc ...

When I said there may be a big twist to this @spfl story , little did I know just HOW much drama was going on. 3 Championship clubs filled out “reject” voting slips. @PartickThistle @ICTFC @DundeeFC Only 2 arrived at the @spfl offices. 1 club is thinking of changing their vote.

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

From kheredine N at bbc ...

When I said there may be a big twist to this @spfl story , little did I know just HOW much drama was going on. 3 Championship clubs filled out “reject” voting slips. @PartickThistle @ICTFC @DundeeFC Only 2 arrived at the @spfl offices. 1 club is thinking of changing their vote.

How careless, they just happen to lose a no vote that would stop their proposal going ahead. If Dundee change to a yes how can this be allowed to stand ?