What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

The SPFL held Dundee's email back and phoned DFC offering them free loan players(from Celtic), to change his vote. DFC said they would consider it. DFC had the whole conversation recorded and shared it with amongst others Rangers. Conspiracy theory only.

Just now, Auld Jag said:

The voting slip is signed by Dundee MD John Nelms. 

And who's to say he doesn't produce another one with the same date with his tuck on the other box....it was dtyrsdale after all that appeared to be communicating with the other clubs

19 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Nothing would surprise me in this farce.

i have listened to the ICT guy on sportsound and other revelations regarding phone calls involving Doncaster,  the Dundee owner and a third party. If the SPFL  wriggle out of this ,we may as well call it a day.  The entire set up is rotten to the core and a complete revamp is now required.  The events on Friday must surely bring to an end this Jimmy Hoffa style regime .

With regard to earlier comments made about, and by, Forfar Athletic it might be worth remembering that in our hour of most desperate need Forfar were remarkably understanding.  Without that understanding we might not have had a club to support nor would we be gnashing our teeth over their imminent relegation. 

6 minutes ago, JeanieD said:

With regard to earlier comments made about, and by, Forfar Athletic it might be worth remembering that in our hour of most desperate need Forfar were remarkably understanding.  Without that understanding we might not have had a club to support nor would we be gnashing our teeth over their imminent relegation. 

What's the detail of this? Thanks.

Forfar were due £28, 000 for Alan Morgan and as all football debts had to be paid in full due to our administration that would almost certainly have put us under and resulted in liquidation. As I recall they accepted deferred andd staged payment which allowed the administrative process to be concluded.  At least that is how I remember that situation unfurling. 

16 minutes ago, JeanieD said:

Forfar were due £28, 000 for Alan Morgan and as all football debts had to be paid in full due to our administration that would almost certainly have put us under and resulted in liquidation. As I recall they accepted deferred andd staged payment which allowed the administrative process to be concluded.  At least that is how I remember that situation unfurling. 

That is something I had completely forgotten about. The agreed fee for Alan was 35k, so 20% up front which equates exactly to what you are saying.

2 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

If you look at the voting slips I.T.C. and ours have a X  in the reject box where as Dundees Has a tick...would this have any bearing???

Looking closely at the papers, below the voting boxes it says ‘ please tick appropriate box above, Dundee ticked it and us and ICT both put an X in it! 

X's or ticks does it really matter? 

The ICT & Jags voting slips, arguably incorrectly completed (the X"s), have been countedl Dundee's voting slip, correctly completed (the tick), has not been counted. 

The fact is Rangers, Hearts (Budge). a Dundee FC statement reproduced in an earlier post & ourselves got it right - the distribution of prize money to clubs does not need to be linked to this vote. 

The SPL/SFA/SPFL have varied or changed rules in the past when it suited their interests to do so as we all know! 

To now say the rules prevent distributing monies until season is formally ended is a risible excuse. 

I have said all along linking the distribution of funds to this vote is a clumsy  and transparent device to push the SPFL proposal through! 

There is no integrity in this body. 

blast from the past: more Machiavellian than a Florentine Chapel with Medici and Pazzi families, if you think that the enemy of thine enemy is your friend think again. Dundee were handed the biggest bargaining chip by misfortune and incompetence , The Southsider’s want the money and were told that their proposal was legally incompetent by Company Law , not by SPFL missives and if they go down the null and void road nobody will get anything except a major amount of demand that are claw backs . The EastEnders want to secure next season as a priority for European access and the August television deal.

Going along the company law angle no one and I mean no one in the administration (note there is no EastEnders on that board, don’t know if they are on the business board) wants to distribute funds to anything that could already be considered insolvent, if there is no conclusion of events , otherwise they will be a god send to those highly priced council men of the Queen and shareholders would be chasing them with large pitchforks .

Am afraid in this game of Poker , Thistle had no hand to play and as soon as the Southsiders achieve their aim , money to tide over and stop the EastEnders getting the primary spot for the league and European place, we would be swimming with the fishes, except for the plans of Mice and Men and Dundee who were  handed a straight flush on the flop and couldn’t believe their Opportunist lucky stars and will take the advantage. I feel sorry for the secretary at Dundee because despite his intentions and assurances and I believe them, his Texan bosses will take full advantage of the situation.

image.png.eb1c9b2d00d3f7e57b8bf7308f0ff38b.png

image.png.8dce65e5ddd9a5793819e071d4b97220.png

Showtime are looking for a script for a 4 part mini series ; what would the casting be ? what role would Briain Cox  get , he's already got % of Hearts in Succession,? do you think the SFA would apply the 10 % rule ?

Edited by banderas