What if they shut down the season?

West Ender

27 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

That's how I see it. Plus the financial argument hardly stacks up since they'd be loosing turnover from Hearts away support.

Think the problem with adding the prize money from 1st and 2nd in the championship is that it's way short of what 12th in the premiership get.

A lot of teams budget for finishing last which at the moment is £1.1 million. If we use second in the championship think that's something like £300,000.

1 minute ago, jags on tour said:

There’s a surprise. Now over to you Rangers to play your hand and let all hell break loose.

Never ever thought I would back Sevco but I’m 100% behind them now , the big hitters have obviously pressurised Dundee to do this , they’ll come away with no credit at all especially after the statement they released on Friday.

Put them on your list 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Now that it is looking likely the season will now end will all season ticket holders across the leagues be recompensed for the games that will not have been played at home for which they have already paid for?

:ph34r:

That’s what should happen but it’s debatable whether that will happen.

8 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

So. League 1 it is then lads. Are we going to get any refunds on our season tickets? Probably not. Would we get an appropriate discount on next season's ticket( although personally I am not renewing). With the She devil in charge you have no chance of seeing a penny of what is rightly due.

Your point re season ticket refunds is relevant, Celtic would have to refund in the region of about 5 million quid for 4 home games which obviously negates prize money etc .